Liberty Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2014
Would not recommend. My little girl comes home crying day after day due to bullying. When contacting school or teacher, they say everything is alright.

Liberty Elementary School 3

Posted September 23, 2014
If a friend asked me whether I recommend this school, I would be very reluctant. The kindergarten is great, so are second grades, third and fourth grades. The worse are probably fifth and sixth grades, which could be also seen on the state test results. As with everything, some teachers are really great, others not so much. What I resent most is probably excessive emphasis on media learning and testing. The school has also more students than desirable. I think that the merging with the other school years ago was really unfortunate. Although the test results are not the worst comparing to other Worthington schools (but certainly not the best), I do not like the atmosphere there neither. I have been to other schools in Worthington area and the air there was different - friendly, homey, pleasant, unstressful and generally forgiving to students. Altogether, this school is not bad, but if i had a third child, I would think twice before putting them there...
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 17, 2014
THis is a great school. All teachers are wonderful. Excellent in education,art ,Music and PE. I think it deserve more rating.

Posted February 17, 2014
Liberty Elementary is a great school. My children love attending it and are high achievers because their teachers care!

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
New to the school and excited to see how it goes for my child starting kindergarten. I keep hearing and reading great things.

Liberty Elementary School 0

Posted March 09, 2009
My daughter is now in the fourth grade. She is beggining to struggle some in math. Her teacher is very helpful and stays with her everyday during lunch academy to help her with her home work. The school is a really wonderful school.

Posted February 21, 2008
Our son is only in Kindergarten but I am very impressed with the teacher's knowledge and care in our son's success. She is proactive in getting to the bottom of issues that all kids experience in their first year in elementary school!

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2006
Since Sutter Park and Liberty merged, We thought it would cause over crowding. They have handled it great, class size is still good. Teachers are exceptional.

Posted February 10, 2005

Posted June 12, 2004
All day Kindergarten with Mrs. Stewart is excellent!

Liberty Elementary School
8081 Saddle Run, Powell, OH  43065
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top