Bad
Good

Would not recommend. My little girl comes home crying day after day due to bullying. When contacting school or teacher, they say everything is alright.

If a friend asked me whether I recommend this school, I would be very reluctant. The kindergarten is great, so are second grades, third and fourth grades. The worse are probably fifth and sixth grades, which could be also seen on the state test results. As with everything, some teachers are really great, others not so much. What I resent most is probably excessive emphasis on media learning and testing. The school has also more students than desirable. I think that the merging with the other school years ago was really unfortunate. Although the test results are not the worst comparing to other Worthington schools (but certainly not the best), I do not like the atmosphere there neither. I have been to other schools in Worthington area and the air there was different - friendly, homey, pleasant, unstressful and generally forgiving to students. Altogether, this school is not bad, but if i had a third child, I would think twice before putting them there...

THis is a great school. All teachers are wonderful. Excellent in education,art ,Music and PE. I think it deserve more rating.

Liberty Elementary is a great school. My children love attending it and are high achievers because their teachers care!

New to the school and excited to see how it goes for my child starting kindergarten. I keep hearing and reading great things.

My daughter is now in the fourth grade. She is beggining to struggle some in math. Her teacher is very helpful and stays with her everyday during lunch academy to help her with her home work. The school is a really wonderful school.

Our son is only in Kindergarten but I am very impressed with the teacher's knowledge and care in our son's success. She is proactive in getting to the bottom of issues that all kids experience in their first year in elementary school!

Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.