Posted January 21, 2014
My daughter loves Chapman Elementary and so do I. She started in the preschool program at age 4 and is now a third grader. Our family lived in another state for her second-grade year. When we moved back, I knew it had to be to the Chapman school district. Every teacher my daughter has had is wonderful, caring, and responsive. I admire the principal's leadership. The PTO is very active in the school. It is a fantastic school and I'm so happy my daughter, and soon her two younger brothers, attend this amazing public school.

Posted March 10, 2012
Awesome school!!! I used to live in front of this school and my sons went to this school. There is no school like Chapman. This principal is very nice and wise. Teachers are all ready for students like they are parents.

Posted May 05, 2010
I absolutely love Chapman. We were new to the district this year and but my children felt like they have been a part of the school since kindergarten. The staff and students have been warm and helpful. The learning environment is charged with valuable lessons and fun activities that prepare the students for the next grade level.

Albert Chapman Elementary School 3

Posted February 03, 2010
Lack of response of teachers, bullying kids, not alot of student activities outside of school. When a parent asks questions or expects problems to be dealt with, you get a whole lot of heart ache and attitude!

Albert Chapman Elementary School 3

Posted May 27, 2009
First, 3rd & 5th grades are the most challenging years with the best teachers. Second and 4th were disappointing on an academic level. In 5th grade, it did seem that the teachers were rushing to cover information in time for OAT testing. There is strong parent involvement and the PTO activities are well done. Overall, a good experience. We're hoping for a great experience next year at Davis Middle School.

Posted January 31, 2007
Chapman is a great school. There is a ton of parent involvement!There are great teachers. They really care about the kids and are willing to go out of their way to teach our kids at their level.

Posted September 01, 2006

Albert Chapman Elementary School 2

Posted March 24, 2006

Posted January 10, 2006

Albert Chapman Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2005

Albert Chapman Elementary School
8450 Sawmill Rd, Powell, OH  43065
Last modified Albert Chapman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albert Chapman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top