Olentangy Liberty Middle School 1

Posted May 26, 2007

Olentangy Liberty Middle School 5

Posted December 07, 2005
I am a student at Liberty Middle School. Our school has great sports teams, awesome teachers, and friendly students.

Olentangy Liberty Middle School 5

Posted April 20, 2005
I am a student at Olentangy Liberty Middle. The teachers are very nice, though some of them are a little strict. The teachers are fair, and try to make learning as fun as they can. We have a very good art, music and physical education program. We learn a little French, German, and Spanish. Also, we have a couple computer labs that we can use to type reports, and gather information for projects. School sports are availible for 7th and 8th graders. The building is only a few years old, so the facilities are new. Parents can come to award ceremonies, volenteer appreciation breakfasts, plays, concerts and field trips. I think school is pretty fun, and my parents are very happy with my grades. I think Olentangy Liberty Middle School is pretty cool.

Olentangy Liberty Middle School
7940 Liberty Rd North, Powell, OH  43065
Last modified Olentangy Liberty Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olentangy Liberty Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top