Hyatts Middle School 5

Posted December 13, 2012
We love this school and the staff! We had 2 children go through Hyatts and both flourished. One child is special needs and he was always treated with dignity and respect, from the teachers/staff down to the students. My other child was struggling in a core class and asked his teacher for help, and the teacher arranged in-school tutoring. His grade went from a c to an A in one semester and stayed an A the rest of the school year. Attention to student's needs is one of the top reasons we love this school! The kids loved the trip to Washington, DC in their 8th grade year. Kudos to Principal McFarland for all she does!!

Hyatts Middle School 3

Posted May 09, 2012
Great school with caring teachers, wonderful support staff and an outstanding administration! I am appalled by the comments about the coach and parent situation. Please focus on our students not on the gossip of the outside world/community. I am sorry for the individual who felt the need to use this venue to post on their own personal life. This school has excellent academic standards and truly puts the students as the center of their focus! As a parent, I would want nothing less.

Hyatts Middle School 2

Posted July 31, 2011
Principal knew of the coach transgressions and did nothing. Concerning that principal did nothing and even more concerning, the coach is still coaching at another school.

Hyatts Middle School 1

Posted October 24, 2010
Football coach (married with 2-children) sleeping with one of the student's mom (married with 2-children). The Principal said, "There is nothing illegal about what happened." Not impressed.

Hyatts Middle School 5

Posted December 22, 2009
This is the best school ever. I love it... I hated school before Hyatts, but now, I love it!!!!

Hyatts Middle School
6885 Sawmill Parkway, Powell, OH  43065
Last modified Hyatts Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hyatts Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.