Bad
Good

Liberty Tree Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2013
Pros: Teachers are great, activities for kids are great, my child enjoys her experience here. Cons: Stay at home mom centered--they do not take into consideration working parents for events such as open house being 4-6. We both work until 6! Also, this school should be at the highest rank--excellent with distinction with all of the resources and student population. Seem to be underachieving.

Liberty Tree Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2010
My daughter attends the preschool here! We love it! Her teacher is Mrs. Bingham and we can't say enough about her. She provides a loving, nurturing and wonderful educational experience. The way she implements the lesson plans is creative and amazing. My daughter is excited to go to school everyday and she learns so much!

Posted February 16, 2009
My son and daughter simply love Liberty Tree Elementary. They started school at Wyandot and then, through re-districting, moved to Liberty Tree. Now, I am hoping that they end their elementary years here and do not need to move onto another school. The teachers have been absolutely wonderful for this past two years. The school is very clean (which is refreshing). We are very pleased with this school.

Liberty Tree Elementary School 5

Posted October 19, 2008
I have never worked in a more friendly and student focused building. Every member of the staff is willing and wants to collaborate to make Liberty Tree the best it can be. Parents are supportive of teachers and their children. What a great place to be!

Posted April 01, 2008
My daughter began 3rd grade at Liberty Tree this first year it opened. We were redistricted to Liberty Tree from Indian Springs, and truthfully, we were very reluctant to move because we were satisfied with Indian Springs. Well, this year has been wonderful. I cannot say enough about Principal Bachman, and her choice of staff! I expected the first years to be rough for the new school, and inexperienced teachers, but instead I have been surprised, oversatisfied, and thrilled with the great education my daughter is receiving, as well as the extra curricular activies offered, from Invention Convention, to keyboard recitals in Music, an excellent art class, a Talent Show, etc. I am also thrilled that she tested in the highest percentile on the 3rd grade standardized reading test. I hate to admit it, and never thought I would, but I think Liberty Tree is one of the best schools!

6877 Sawmill Parkway, Powell, OH  43065
Last modified Liberty Tree Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.