Worthington Christian Powell 5

Posted January 09, 2010
At the beginning of this school year (2nd grade) I took my daughter to her dentist appointment. She was asked by the dentist how do you like your teacher this year? My daughters response, 'I like all my teachers. Every teacher is great!' The dentist looked at me in shock. His response was 'she really thinks all teachers are great?' As if I were letting her believe a lie. I told him all the teachers at my daughters school have been great! When my daughter is home sick she is sad that she doesn't get to go to school, because she knows she is missing out.

Worthington Christian Powell 5

Posted May 13, 2009
My son is about to finish kindergarten at this school and I am so pleased with his progress. His teacher, Mrs. Williams, has been such a positive influence in his life and I'm so thankful for her. He now knows how to read, he's writing better and overall he has done great. I can't say enough about this school. I'm truly happy that it exists.

Worthington Christian Powell
7600 Liberty Rd N, Powell, OH  43065
Last modified Worthington Christian Powell is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Worthington Christian Powell Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.