Rawson, OH

Cory-Rawson Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2014
I have a student finishing 2nd grade and one going into kindergaten. We moved to the school district their first full year in the new elementary building. I am comfortable sending my kids and they are excited to be there. Though they may not have had a great reputation/representation for excellence in the recent past, they take pride in their history and you can sense school spirit and pride in the students, parents, teachers and community. It's going to get to shine through in the coming years as they grow in excellence and the opportunites. The new elementary feature smartboards in the classrooms and - fully equipped and functioning - science lab, art room and media lab. I appreciate the smaller size and the encouraging atmosphere among the teachers and students. Whenever we are there, we see older students about the campus (the middle and HS are on the same grounds) participating in all the activities. The staff know them all by name, and the older students are friendly to the younger ones. They also have family activities throughout the year including a summer library program and wonderful events organized by the parent orgainization.

Cory-Rawson Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2014
Cory Rawson opened a brand new state of the art building in spring of 2013. The building has had growing pains as do all new builds, but the students, parents and staff love our new, light filled building. The art room even has running water! :) Our scores for testing are not where we would like them, but we are working very hard to pull them up and educate each child.

Cory-Rawson Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2013
Cory Rawson Elementary has since moved to their NEW building. They have a WONDERFUL special education program. The teachers (1st & 2nd from my children) are SO involved in the children's education. They take one on one time as needed and do a SUPERB job! I am so thankful to have such a supportive school system supporting and educating my children. I couldn't ask for anything better!

Cory-Rawson Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2010
This school is not fit to be a school. The art room does not have running water. It is falling apart!

Cory-Rawson Elementary School
220 South Main St, Rawson, OH  45881
Last modified Cory-Rawson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cory-Rawson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top