Posted March 10, 2014
I think everybody should go here there is no bullies and wonderful kids if you are planning on going here I wish you luck!!!

Posted May 24, 2013
I attended Hilltop until 2005 when I moved up to the Jr./Sr. High school (now known just as Reading High school). It was an amazing experience. I loved all of my teachers and they were more than happy to give extra help when needed. I remember crying on my last day because I knew how much I would miss it there. I would definitely recommend this school above all others in the area.

Hilltop Community Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great teachers and education.

Posted April 01, 2009
Wonderful school all around! The teachers are great and the kids are getting the best education that public schools may offer.

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted April 16, 2007

Hilltop Community Elementary School
2236 Bolser Dr, Reading, OH  45215
Last modified Hilltop Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilltop Community Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.