Bad
Good

Great school & excellent teachers .. I am really happy that I decided to enroll my child at tussing ..

My daughter has had very good grades all through every school she's been too. (3 other schools plus tussing). As soon as we enrolled her we Began receiving notices of her "below average" abilities and her unsatisfactory grades. The school work she brought home was below what she has previously learned at the other schools. But she apparently doesn't make the cut at tussing. We have enrolled her in her 4th and final school from now on and again she's above average. The school spent more time teaching the Stanky leg, and whip and nae nae then it did preparing for tests and meeting curriculum. She was vip multiple times in her grade, but so little focus on education and more on apeasing the children. And feeding their popularity.

I work at Tussing Elementary School. The Principal now is Jeanette Henson and the Vice Princiipal is Matt Dansby. I see everyday how amazing these two people are. They are both positive, hard workers and try everyday to make and keep Tussing a positive learning experience for the kids. I love the kids and I consider them all to be 'my kid's too. I am a staff support person but, all of the Teachers and staff are amazing. We have the most awesome school counselor, Kathy Baird. Just wanted to give a shout out to this school and all of the amazing people who work there and really DO care. D.C.

The kindergarten teacher sent a nice letter to my grandson. He reads it every day. This has helped him adjust to the idea of a new environment way before the class actually begins. A very nice gesture and a great way to ease the anxiety of a 5 year old.

My son was diagnosed with ADHD in Kindergarden, as a result he was behind in Reading and in Math. After meeting with his teachers and putting together an IEP, he is now doing much better. I am very pleased with the special education program the school has in place.

Just another school that allows their teachers to do as they please. I have a daughter in 1st grade that to date only received homework when I had to contact the Principal, another joke. From beginning to present, we only had 4 homework assignments. Completely disgusted by the lack of interest on the teacher's part to educate these children.

The teachers and principal, Mr. Wilkinson truly have our children's future at the heart of everything they do. My children love their school and we have had nothing but positive experiences at Tussing.

My daughter Houston has been at Tussing since she was in kindergarten,and we love it.I prayed for a great school and God blessed us with Tussing all of the teachers my daughter has had should be commended for their excellence she has learned soooo much.I will be so upset when she is in 5th grade and can no longer go to this school.I want to thank all the staff at Tussing for loving the children of our future.Mr. Wilkinson is personable and always makes you feel so welcome to get involved in your childs education. We will never forget Tussing!

Last modified Tussing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.