Posted January 18, 2013
I work at Tussing Elementary School. The Principal now is Jeanette Henson and the Vice Princiipal is Matt Dansby. I see everyday how amazing these two people are. They are both positive, hard workers and try everyday to make and keep Tussing a positive learning experience for the kids. I love the kids and I consider them all to be 'my kid's too. I am a staff support person but, all of the Teachers and staff are amazing. We have the most awesome school counselor, Kathy Baird. Just wanted to give a shout out to this school and all of the amazing people who work there and really DO care. D.C.

Posted August 23, 2009
The kindergarten teacher sent a nice letter to my grandson. He reads it every day. This has helped him adjust to the idea of a new environment way before the class actually begins. A very nice gesture and a great way to ease the anxiety of a 5 year old.

Tussing Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
My son was diagnosed with ADHD in Kindergarden, as a result he was behind in Reading and in Math. After meeting with his teachers and putting together an IEP, he is now doing much better. I am very pleased with the special education program the school has in place.

Tussing Elementary School 0

Posted March 21, 2009
Just another school that allows their teachers to do as they please. I have a daughter in 1st grade that to date only received homework when I had to contact the Principal, another joke. From beginning to present, we only had 4 homework assignments. Completely disgusted by the lack of interest on the teacher's part to educate these children.

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted August 29, 2007
The teachers and principal, Mr. Wilkinson truly have our children's future at the heart of everything they do. My children love their school and we have had nothing but positive experiences at Tussing.

Tussing Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2007

Posted June 10, 2007
My daughter Houston has been at Tussing since she was in kindergarten,and we love it.I prayed for a great school and God blessed us with Tussing all of the teachers my daughter has had should be commended for their excellence she has learned soooo much.I will be so upset when she is in 5th grade and can no longer go to this school.I want to thank all the staff at Tussing for loving the children of our future.Mr. Wilkinson is personable and always makes you feel so welcome to get involved in your childs education. We will never forget Tussing!

Tussing Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2006

Posted November 11, 2004
In a couple of weeks we will be moving and one of the things we'll miss most is Tussing. We have two sons who attend there who simply love it. We have had a very positive experience at this shool. Mr. Wilkinson is an awesome principal who genuinely loves what he does and cares for students, parents and staff. The teachers there are great and the standard seems to be to go the extra mile! Tussing will greatly be missed we are hoping the school in Katy, Texas can measure up. Keep up the great work!

Tussing Elementary School
7117 Tussing Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH  43068
Last modified Tussing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tussing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.