Bad
Good

LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!! My daughter was new to this school in 2nd grade. At first she was afraid because she didn't know anyone. She has made a lot of new friends. Her former school teachers kept telling my daughter that she couldn't read. I pulled her out. TRE has worked hard with her and now she is reading at a 5th grade level. Math has also improved with this staff!

we love this school. outstanding! the dedication of the staff to the families is amazing. the teamwork is present and my daughter loves to go to school everyday.

The principal really cares about the children, and the teachers. The teachers are great and really care about the students. While there are minor things I would change overall I am pleased with the education and care my child is getting at this school.

Two out of the three of my children attended TRE and I have to admit (since we move a lot and my kids have been to many schools) this school by far is the best! Mr. Probst is a principal that really cares about the children, and the teachers....in the three years my children attended we can't decide which one we like more. They are all awesome!

My son is a student at TRE and I am very pleased with the school. He started here in 2nd grade and when he moved on to 3rd grade so did his teacher, he has been able to continue for 2 yrs with the same teacher. He has done wonderfully well and is on target where he needs to be with his academics. The prinicipal shows a great deal of caring for the students he knows everyone of them by name and greets them in the morning as says have a good evening at the end of the day. The staff is just as wonderful, including the maintenance staff. I can only hope that the levy passes on 5/5/09 so this school can continue with the success of this year for many years to come.

Both of my children have attended Taylor Road during their elementary years and I must say that we have had the BEST experience. I have never meet a group of teachers so devoted and dedicated to their students. I am 110% pleased with the education provided, level of attention, love and commitment. My son and daughter had a great teacher every year while at Taylor Road. Several teachers have moved on or have been moved but new great teachers have also moved in. I would like to thank Mr. Propst, all of the Taylor Road teachers, school staff including the custodians and other school personnel for helping make my children who they are now and who they will become! My son will be moving on to 5th grade next school year and this school will be missed dearly! JOB WELL DONE TAYLOR ROAD!

TRE has been nothing than superb in educating our two children. From the Principal to the teaching staff they've continuously adjust their methods of teaching our children based on their individual needs. Our children are safe, well educated, and have fun at TRE! Keep up the good work.

I am a parent of three that attends Taylor Road. My biggest concern with Taylor is the lack of minorities in the authority positions. The school has more than 30% of minority students attending. I believe those students should see at least one staff member they can relate to.

I am very pleased with this school and the neighborhood. There is a lot of parent involvement which means more activities for the children. The principal is doing a great job. Michelle

My child has been attending Taylor Road for 4 years now. He is so thrilled with the staff, principal, and everyone who works there. I appreciate the way the teachers get back to me immediately with any question or concern I may have. I was disappointed that he is not provided with computer class this year. That was the one class he talked about each week. Kudos to Taylor Road

Last modified Taylor Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.