Bad
Good

I have three children at Waggoner rd. & they love it, the Teachers are great and the school seems to be structured and strict , seems like they are teaching our children to be respectful . Teri

I don't know why everyone is complaining about this school. So far, it's been great. I was hesitant to send my daughter here after reading all of the comments on here but am glad I did. My daughter's teachers are very involved, she has made improvements and has grown academically since going there, and she actually doesn't complain about going to school anymore. As far as the parents who were complaining: if your child/children followed the rules, they wouldn't get in trouble. Rules are there for a reason and if they are broken there are punishments. Please teach your children this so that in the future they can remain out of jail. Educational institutions are here to teach these things to our children and it is their job to teach them to follow rules. If you don't like it; homeschool them. The only downfall to this school that I have seen so far is the lack of communication. Events happen that I sometimes don't know about until after the fact and/or until the night before. Communication isn't as good as it should be. Anyone answering the phones should be more informed as to what is going on in the school as far as programs.

I would be interested to know how many other parents out there are being told one thing from the principal of this school vs what their kids are stating?!? My daughter explained to me that she was talked to in a very degrading way by the principal when she got handed her suspension and now possible expulsion. Any other problems with this principal, I would love to know immediately as I am trying to gather a report of reviews on her and the entire school staff. Thank you.

this school is the worst school my childs ever went too. the teachers like to get kids in trouble for the fun of it and they give kids detention for the stupid reason like going to a different bath room.also the whole school is prejudice.

its a great school i went there i had the best teachers especially mr.pratt and mr.hinkle they helped me improve in so many thing

I think this is a great school! i go to this school, and it is fantastic! i don't want to leave wrms. I love it there! i don't see why all you parents are saying these things!

The new principal lacks leadership. The teachers are lazy. The kids grade each other's assignments and tests. Communication is really poor. Teachers do not get back with you in a timely manner. My other two kids may not go there unless the leadership changes

This building is only 3 years old and it is filthy! The principal has only been there for 3 years and is retiring! She is not very nice and very overweight. She seems to be encouraging the students to follow the same path. My child thought he had excellent teachers, until the princial (Mrs.Banks) fired them and rehired really bad teachers.

Overly Strict! The principal has been working for 3 years there and decided she wanted to fire really good teachers (My child really improved with his teachers) and replace them with bad ones! Also, the whole building is filthy in the inside. I am really disappointed in how our tax money got used.

We unfortunately had a bad experience at Waggoner (first year), the teachers were not really interested in the academic success of our child, and were not very communicative regarding his performance until it was too late to do anything about it. Don't expect much when you drop your child off in the morning.

Last modified Waggoner Road Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.