Revere High School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
Rated Excellent with Distinction 12 years in a row

Revere High School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
Horrible principal leadership. Not a good school if your student is having trouble with academics. No one there to help.

Revere High School 3

Posted January 13, 2010
I go to this school. It's a great school for learning but some of the teachers and students aren't very nice.

Posted December 13, 2009
Both my daughters graduated from Revere HS and we are so grateful for the great education they received.

Revere High School 1

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted July 03, 2008
What an amazing school system!

Posted February 23, 2008
Fantastic School! A piece of my heart will always remain there! I attended 3 high schools (family moved a lot) and Revere is by far the best!! Even the 'bad kids' had good grades! Academics were a priority and everyone took pride in themselves! I wish I could send my own children. (moved yet again)

Posted May 31, 2007
The student body is very skewed to the right with a high percentage of the students academically superior to advanced. This has a huge impact on class rank, which has a huge impact on college selection. Many excellent teachers as well as those cruising to retirement. These students have to be prepared to work really hard for every A they receive, and will discover many, many students competing with them for the top spots.

Posted July 13, 2006
This school has offered my son a place where he can feel safe and prosper. His confidence level went up as soon as he started here. The focus of everything is to advance every student, regardless of academic needs. I feel lucky to have my son go to this awesome school. The teachers are always ready to help and the high rate of participation of the students in the wide variety of extra curriculars helps to keep them out of trouble.

Posted April 22, 2006
Although the parent involvement is at times lacking, and the school is not very diverse at all, I believe that Revere High School provides a wonderful education for my daughter. It's honors classes are at a reasonabe difficulty. The extra cirriculars are good with clubs ranging from Key Club to Chess Club, much like all other area high schools. I think it is a wonderful highschool with a very well educated staff.

Revere High School
3420 Everett Rd, Richfield, OH  44286
Last modified Revere High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Revere High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.