Bad
Good

Please note the dates of the previous reviews. The levy was finally passed in 2009, and the administration has changed with the resignation of the previous superintendent. The school system continues to improve and even employs the 2010 Ohio Educator of the Year, Jaclyn Davey.

This school is getting better a litte bit. now that Richmond heights has pay to play sports i think parents will let their children play if their grades are decent sometimes i wish parents would just vote for the levy so the kids can get a better education and have less displine problems. i am a student that went to richmond for 8 years i just hope we the next four years i am there our levy passes and we can have what other schools have. i just hate it when parents always talk about the school and never vote for the levy so please parents please vote for the school levy so i can enjoy my life in Richmond heights and always come back when i am in college because i use go to cleveland public schools and never liked it there. so please parents VOTE!!!! for our levy.

I am a 2005 graduate of Richmond Heights High School and while I was there, I believed it to be a great school. I knew there were some problems here and there but it was a small school so it was expected. I have siblings that attend Richmond now and have seen what the school has become since my graduation. Teachers are not being paid what they are due; the administration has taken authority away from teachers thus, creating even more disciplinary problems; the administration seems not to care at all about the students that attend their school; the administration has taken sports and other activities that make the school money away (e.i. wrestling). The superintendent when i was a senior was Dr. Linda Williams - she helped the school pay for a trip to Costa Rica. She's the type of person that can to lead this school to success.

I used to attend Richmond Heights. I went there my whole life and I used to love it. It has changed and I believe that they should get ride of the super intendent. There are no more sports and no extra cirricular activities anymore. There is no longer art or choir so chances are high school students wont be able to get into a good college if any at all.

Richmond Heights is a terrible school. There have been too many cuts. We have no band, home-ec, yearbook, cheer leading, newspaper, and other activities that the other high schools have. I have a 4.2 gpa and this school does not challenge me. Attending this school causes headaches and frustration.

I don't think these past 2 reviews are thinking of the same school I am, but Richmond Heights is a terrible school. Too many turnovers, too many changes, too many discipline problems. The administration worries about the petty things and doesn't get much done. When I went there favoritism was at an all time high and there were politics on everything. Unless Richmond Heights becomes the school it once was over 10 years ago, if I were a parent, I wouldn't send my children there.

Last modified Richmond Heights Secondary School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.