Richmond Heights Christian School 5

Posted February 14, 2012
I absolutely love RHCS!!! My son has been there for two years and I am so pleased that he has learned so much about God, Scripture and Godly character. The academics are challenging with small classes. I feel that the staff and leaders at RHCS truly love God. Finding this school has been a blessing to my family. There are definitely schools with more bells and whistles but although it is not perfect, I just feel the Heart of God at RHCS.

Richmond Heights Christian School 5

Posted August 20, 2010
EXCELLENT beginning to my kid's educational career! My daughter loves Richmond Heights Christian School and so do I . The atmosphere is different from any other private school we have looked at. The teachers are all very professional yet approachable. The staff is loving and caring. The administration is firm but also reaffirming. The academics are challenging yet accomodating to those who need it. I am very pleased and look forward to sending my other child there in the fall.

Richmond Heights Christian School 1

Posted July 09, 2010
Horrible!! With the exception of the 3rd grade teacher and very few select other staff . This was a HORRIBLE school experience for my child. I have an older child that has been in 4 separate school systems including out of state due to military duty and I have never felt as compelled as I do to warn someone not to send thier child to this school. My younger child did 3 years at this school. His first year the teacher had NO control over the class. Parent volunteers came into the class to help the teacher manage her class so she could teach. My child's last year there the teacher was uncaring, cold and not approachable in any way. When I addressed concerns with the principal he regarded it as unimportant and never followed up with my concerns. I will never allow my child this position again.

Richmond Heights Christian School 0

Posted March 03, 2010
I was very disapointed with the school and would not advise anyone to put their kid in this school I am not sure how well the school did in the past put right now it is lacking in staff and does to have the care, patient, and kindness that you would expect from a christian school. Not at all What I would call a Christian experience and my child did one year and will not do another. Under staffed and Under Cared.

Richmond Heights Christian School 4

Posted November 10, 2008
I am very pleased with RHCS. I have one child that graduated last year and the other will graduate this school year. I love the small classroom setting with a great emphasis on Christian Principles. The small school size allows for closeness between teacher/staff and student body. Academically, they are among the best in the area.

Richmond Heights Christian School 4

Posted May 18, 2005
This is a very small school but is excellant academically. The children get special attention and and it is as if they are taught by tutors. The atmosphere is very calm and the dicipline is very fair.

Richmond Heights Christian School
25595 Chardon Road, Richmond Heights, OH  44143
Last modified Richmond Heights Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Richmond Heights Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top