Bad
Good

This is the worst middle school. Bullying and teachers not doing anything my son was uncomfortable at Graham Middle School. We are on the 1st floor and to much noise up stairs. There is always fighting and bullying. Dont think its a good school its a bad school

Graham Middle School is the WORST when it comes to teasing, making fun of others and bullying. The teachers not only allow it, some even participate in it. Complaining won't help. All it will do is make it worse for your child. We are a small community so the rumor mill is ridiculous. It doesn't matter if it is true or not, once it is started there is no forgive and forget attitude. If you aren't rich, a snob, an athlete or band member you might as well forget fitting in at this school!

Just a big clique, everyone is related to everyone! The kids are snots and for no good reason... Would never want my kids to go here! They hire teachers who graduated from there and that seems to be the highest qualification...Oh and that they coach a sport! West Liberty is a way better school! Mechanicsburg, Miami East or anywhere but Graham...The education rating is terrible!

Pros: Great Principal Teachers are pretty nice Best Wrestling Team :) Great Activities Cons: There is alot of teasing. If you have a child that is 'slow', I would not recommend having them go to Graham Middle School. (only a few students,including me and my friends are nice to them) People are Prep here,Or if you are in the middle and are just laid back and go with the flow type, so if you are anything different you will get made fun of. But alot of schools are like that I guess. There really aren't any problems with drugs, either.

This is an excellent school in an excellent community. I was raised here and returned to raise my children here.

I teach at Graham Middle School and can't imagine any other place that I would rather be a part of the faculty. There are things in any school that aren't perfect, but I love what I do and the people that I work with. I know that there are schools in our country that have teachers that really shouldn't be teachers, but not in Graham MS. Every one of our faculty is a teacher because they love teaching children to be the best and most productive people that they can be! We each have our own strengths and weaknesses, but we work together to try to be the best teachers our students can possibly have. I'm proud to be a teacher at Graham.

It's a good school, but there's a lot of teasing.

Last modified Graham Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.