Adams Junior High School 3

Posted May 27, 2013
The reviews below are before the school moved into the high school building, and a levey has passed. I wonder how things are now. Better, I hope!

Adams Junior High School 1

Posted November 30, 2011
Please do not send your child to this school. My son 7th grade was not learning a thing. A honor student from another school there was no home work.. no structure.. fights bulling and overcrowding.. The school needs to be torn down and relocated. Now that we are in a great school he is so far behind. Still a honor student, but needs to work harder for something they should have been teaching. This whole district needs to be state reviewed!!!

Adams Junior High School 1

Posted February 26, 2011
Take the best teachers from the elementary schools, close down the alternative school for the behaviorally challenged kids, and what do you get? Lord of the Flies Jr High (aka Adams Jr High). Do not send your child to this school unless they have no ability to think for themselves and are comfortable being part of the mob. They are either part of the bully crowd or the one getting bullied. I don't recall a single day that my child came home from school and wasn't in tears. I raised my concerns to the teachers, the principal and the superintendent... nothing changed and no one seemed to care. You'd be better off releasing your child into the wild.

Adams Junior High School 2

Posted November 10, 2009
i don't really think this school's all great because there is too many students (7th + 8th grade). most of the 8th graders pick on the 7th graders and there is hardly any room to walk down a hallway or up the stairs. i don't know why they would think it would be a good idea to put so many kids in one school. practically all the students are loud, unfocused, and just plain mean. i would suggest a nice private school or home schooling, anything but adams.

Adams Junior High School 0

Posted June 10, 2009
I go to adams jr. Hogh and i think it is the best school ive ever been to. I love this school alot. Next year the 7th and 8th grade will be combine dand i think it will be a great thing to put us together because it will make things easier for our great teachers. It will also let all of us kids interact more with each other. The 7th grade students will look forward to our help. We here at adams also know the bad things that could happen also. Fights, arguments, are guaranteed to happen but since our school is so great i know that all of the extra activities we have will keep us all occupied and keep us out of trouble. Even if we slip a little bit our teachers (the best) have it all under control.

Adams Junior High School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
- a former student
My name is brittany fry I attened that school last year I learned alot my favorite teacher wuz Mrs. Lavey she really helped me out alot in math Mrs.G wuz really nice to she helped me out in history

Adams Junior High School
318 Columbus Ave, Sandusky, OH  44870
Last modified Adams Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Junior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.