Woodbury Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2013
Teachers here seem to have their picks on who they want to help when problems arise. We plan on moving out of this school district soon.

Woodbury Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2013
My son has went to Shaker schools since the third grade. Fell in love from day one, but since he has been at Woodbury the teachers seem to care less about the students. My son has told me on several occasions his teachers have yelled at him for no reason. Really can't wait to get him out of this school!!!

Posted October 27, 2012
We moved here from out of state recently and were hesitant about Shaker Schools because of the rankings online. If your child is in the honor/enriched classes it is better than a private school education. The teachers are seasoned and have masters degrees and are superb. The education exceeds our expectations. They challenge the kids in every subject so the child is never bored and is constantly learning. We were more than pleased with the schools and the teachers. Our child who had very little homework has regular homework but is loving the learning environment. The music program is excellent and the principal is engaged. You are given every opportunity to succeed here. Send your child here for an excellent education.

Posted March 17, 2012
My son moved into the district this year starting 5th grade and he us doing really well. He especially loves the the enrichment language arts teachers...great staff, great afterschool activities, great experience overall.

Posted October 20, 2010
My daughter also was in a private school, came to Woodbury in 5th.What an amazing place.The teachers go above and beyond ! My daughter, in the first two months is organized and extremely happy. The after school activities are wonderful.... Do your homework.... Shaker Heights remains on top!

Posted May 14, 2009

Posted February 23, 2009
I think That woodbury is a great school. my son went there and when we moved. On the first day of school he came back home almost sobbing because he missed woodbury.The enriched classes are great they gave my child a great challenge but he still had fun.

Woodbury Elementary School 4

Posted February 15, 2009

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted June 27, 2008

Woodbury Elementary School
15400 South Woodland Rd, Shaker Heights, OH  44120
Last modified Woodbury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbury Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top