Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 09, 2015
Thanks for bringing 7&8 grade advanced math ( pre-algebra) to our elementary building, so our kids can stay in our building and on a consistent schedule, while being taught by a great, dedicated pre-algebra teacher.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 09, 2015
Through their International Baccalaureate attributes, renforced daily but teachers and staff. Peer reviewing work and tickets for being caught doing sometime right, which they can earn prizes.

Posted November 05, 2015
Pre-algebra offered in the building for my 6th grader and advanced English/ integrated history programming. Great music program too!

Posted September 28, 2015
My second child is now at Woodbury. For my children, attending Shaker Schools feels more like a private education. Great enrichment for gifted students, a plethora of lunchtime and after-school clubs, and a wonderful music program. Both my children have thrived at Woodbury.

Woodbury Elementary School 1

Posted November 08, 2013
Teachers here seem to have their picks on who they want to help when problems arise. We plan on moving out of this school district soon.

Woodbury Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2013
My son has went to Shaker schools since the third grade. Fell in love from day one, but since he has been at Woodbury the teachers seem to care less about the students. My son has told me on several occasions his teachers have yelled at him for no reason. Really can't wait to get him out of this school!!!

Posted October 27, 2012
We moved here from out of state recently and were hesitant about Shaker Schools because of the rankings online. If your child is in the honor/enriched classes it is better than a private school education. The teachers are seasoned and have masters degrees and are superb. The education exceeds our expectations. They challenge the kids in every subject so the child is never bored and is constantly learning. We were more than pleased with the schools and the teachers. Our child who had very little homework has regular homework but is loving the learning environment. The music program is excellent and the principal is engaged. You are given every opportunity to succeed here. Send your child here for an excellent education.

Posted March 17, 2012
My son moved into the district this year starting 5th grade and he us doing really well. He especially loves the the enrichment language arts teachers...great staff, great afterschool activities, great experience overall.

Posted October 20, 2010
My daughter also was in a private school, came to Woodbury in 5th.What an amazing place.The teachers go above and beyond ! My daughter, in the first two months is organized and extremely happy. The after school activities are wonderful.... Do your homework.... Shaker Heights remains on top!

Posted February 23, 2009
I think That woodbury is a great school. my son went there and when we moved. On the first day of school he came back home almost sobbing because he missed woodbury.The enriched classes are great they gave my child a great challenge but he still had fun.

15400 South Woodland Rd, Shaker Heights, OH  44120
Last modified Woodbury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodbury Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top