Posted April 27, 2014
After almost being lured by the shiny new buildings in neighboring districts, I am so glad we decided to raise our family in the Highland Local School District. Both our kids attend Sharon Elementary and have been thriving there under Mrs. Marzullo's leadership. The school is well managed, very organized and well planned. There are ample resources available for the challenges that get tossed our way and a true sense of community. All the teachers are the best of the best. We've never had anything but great communication and lovely people with a genuine interest in the kids' success. We also have programs that aren't offered in other school districts. I cannot say enough good things about this school. The more involved I get, the more I realize what a treasure this school is for the community.

Sharon Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2011
Not really the best school, far to much homework, not very clean, students get in trouble for stuff that doesnt happen anywhere near school grounds.

Sharon Elementary School 0

Posted December 27, 2009
We love Sharon Elementary! Mrs. Marzullo & her staff have been wonderful. Highland Schools is the 'Best' place to be!

Posted March 19, 2009

Sharon Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009
I can't say enough about this school. My son is in 4th grade at Sharon, and has had only excellent teachers since we moved here in 1st grade. The principal is caring and approachable. The parental involvement is outstanding - teachers typically have more volunteers than they need. We are thrilled to be raising our kids in such a caring and active community.

Posted November 11, 2004
- a former student
My name is Stu Louden i was once a former student at Sharon Elementary, I'm now graduated. My best of memories come from Sharon, the teachers are excellent and students are always to be made friends with.

Posted January 23, 2004
This school is fantastic! The principal has an excellent sense of community and is a strong leader.

Sharon Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2003
This school is currently extremely crowded. Environment is far too permissive of all types of bullying.

Sharon Elementary School
6335 Ridge Rd, Sharon Center, OH  44274
(330) 239-1901
Last modified Sharon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sharon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top