Knollwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2014
My daughter went to a much better school before we moved to Sheffield Lake. We were considering holding her back because she is very young and started school early. She was having trouble keeping up. Now we aren't even considering it because the schools here are behind anyway. The students aren't very nice to her either. She was hit by another student and the principal didn't even call me. The schools can't even get parents involved in the PTA here. Maybe it is just the people in the area, but we aren't really liking it here.

Knollwood Elementary School 5

Posted May 02, 2008
the teachers and staff are wonderful

Knollwood Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2005
even though we cannot pass a levy, knollwood has given my child an outstanding education. The teachers are very dedicated and willing to work with the parents. The reading program is one of the best I have encountered and it is because of the staff that is willing to build the program and fit it to the needs of each and every child. I am proud that my child attends Knollwood, and I just hope the public WAKES up and passes a well deserved levy that we need.

Knollwood Elementary School
4975 Oster Rd, Sheffield Village, OH  44054
Last modified Knollwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Knollwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.