South Euclid, OH

Rowland Elementary School 5

Posted February 10, 2015
Rowland is a great school community. I am very satisfied with my child's educational experience. The teachers are involved and engaged with the students and families. Parents are encouraged to volunteer and all families are welcomed. The PTA is active and involved with supporting all children and families. My child loves going to school and a strong love for learning has been developed. Thank you Rowland teachers and staff for all you do!
2 people found this helpful

Rowland Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2014
I regret having my child in ths school. I had him here for kindergarten and by the first grade, he was already behind other kids in other schools. I placed him in a private school for first grade, the best choice I made. Now he is doing better then hs fellow class mates. At Rowland the classes have too many kids and not enough teachers. The teachers have no control of their students. I know several parents in my neighborhood who have pulled their children from Rowland and placed them in private or home school. It is worth the yearly expense to have better education

Rowland Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2014
I have been in the district for four years now at Rowland and have been very pleased with our experience there. The staff has always gone out of their way to accommodate the students and focus any individual attention on them when necessary. I would highly recommend this school and district to anybody considering a move to the South Euclid area.

Rowland Elementary School 5

Posted March 29, 2013
I love this school, the teachers,principal and staff. My daughter has been here for 3 year and they are supportive and helpful.

Rowland Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2010
Principal not engaged with staff, parents, and substitute teachers. First grade washrooms have wash bins with sensors that are too high for students to turn on water therefore students do not wash hands. Classrooms have 22 students, no teacher aides. Classes mixed with IEP students that required one on one and are distruptive to class of students wanting to learn. Difficult students in 1st grade that cannot identify letters in alphabet but can sing the song. Need additional support that is not available. Lunch room slow and chaotic. Low staffed. Kids made to rush to eat to go outside.Principle not highly visible in hallways or dropping by classrooms.

Posted October 05, 2009
I love the teachers and the rest of the staff. They provide a great education to my kids! They all deserve a great raise!!!!

Posted September 15, 2009
We love the teachers! They exceed our expectations! We can not say enough about them. We love Rowland!

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter has attended Rowland for the last two years and overall, we have been very pleased. The children are taught to respect one another and to work out disagreements themselves. I know my children are safe at school.

Rowland Elementary School 3

Posted November 30, 2006
I do not believe that the principal adequately supports the teachers and students. The principal is not overly friendly or approachable to a large portion of the student body. My son and daughter both attend Rowland and have had positive experiences with wonderful teachers.

Rowland Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
Both of my daughters went to Rowland, K-4. My youngest just completed fourth grade.The school has always been very community involved. The teachers that both of my girls had were excellent. My 10 year old. is a dwarf, bringing social hassles to her. She is so good in handling situations. When things do get beyond her control, the Assitant Principal has been there for her making a difficult situation disappear.Academically,the fourth graders seemed to have learned more then when my 13 year old was in that grade. More math; harder math. This I like seeing. The challenges are what our kids today need.

4300 Bayard Rd, South Euclid, OH  44121
Last modified Rowland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4
Rowland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top