Posted September 15, 2010
Principal not engaged with staff, parents, and substitute teachers. First grade washrooms have wash bins with sensors that are too high for students to turn on water therefore students do not wash hands. Classrooms have 22 students, no teacher aides. Classes mixed with IEP students that required one on one and are distruptive to class of students wanting to learn. Difficult students in 1st grade that cannot identify letters in alphabet but can sing the song. Need additional support that is not available. Lunch room slow and chaotic. Low staffed. Kids made to rush to eat to go outside.Principle not highly visible in hallways or dropping by classrooms.

Rowland Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2009

Posted October 05, 2009
I love the teachers and the rest of the staff. They provide a great education to my kids! They all deserve a great raise!!!!

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009
We love the teachers! They exceed our expectations! We can not say enough about them. We love Rowland!

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter has attended Rowland for the last two years and overall, we have been very pleased. The children are taught to respect one another and to work out disagreements themselves. I know my children are safe at school.

Rowland Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2007

Posted November 30, 2006
I do not believe that the principal adequately supports the teachers and students. The principal is not overly friendly or approachable to a large portion of the student body. My son and daughter both attend Rowland and have had positive experiences with wonderful teachers.

Rowland Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
Both of my daughters went to Rowland, K-4. My youngest just completed fourth grade.The school has always been very community involved. The teachers that both of my girls had were excellent. My 10 year old. is a dwarf, bringing social hassles to her. She is so good in handling situations. When things do get beyond her control, the Assitant Principal has been there for her making a difficult situation disappear.Academically,the fourth graders seemed to have learned more then when my 13 year old was in that grade. More math; harder math. This I like seeing. The challenges are what our kids today need.

Posted August 24, 2005
- a former student

Contact Information

4300 Bayard Rd
South Euclid, OH 44121

Rowland Elementary School
4300 Bayard Rd, South Euclid, OH  44121
Last modified Rowland Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rowland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.