Posted October 23, 2012
My son is in the 5th grade here, and we absolutely love it! He is in the National Elementary Honor Society and the Honors Program, so I feel the curriculum is as challenging as it should be. We have been really impressed with the leadership at this school. This school is a good representation of how the real world is. I also feel like they do a really good job of tackling social issues, such as bullying.

Posted December 23, 2011
i go to greenview and i am in fourth grade and i love it one shout out to mrs. casey and the rest to the school

Greenview Upper Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2011
I am a sixth grader at this school and love the education I get there. I am in the Honors Program at Greenview and I find it offers many challenges.I think this school has done well. The only problem is, the school needs to challenge the kids outside of Honors a little more. The school has done very well from my perspective.

Greenview Upper Elementary School 0

Posted April 26, 2010
My children love this school. My children excel in this school. Greenview is an excellent school and has a lot to offer every child that chooses to participate.

Greenview Upper Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2009
Greenview is an excellent school! but I think the school should let the children have more events.

Greenview Upper Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2009
Sadly, the South-Euclid Lyndhurst Schools are not what they once were. Our 6th grader was told on the first day of school that there will be no art classes this year. The 6th grade camp that so many of us remember fondly will be only 3 days long, and held in mid-February. We have already spent $70 in fees and over $150 on school supplies,the school posted a list that was wrong, and as we labeled everything before the first day nothing could be returned. Honestly, we don't mind the fees or the instrument rentals for band, and we are happy to pay for private lessons on top of the school program where there are so many students to a teacher - but we are very bitter about doing so when Superintendent William Zelei was given a $30k raise. This is not what we voted yes to in the levy! Terrible.

Greenview Upper Elementary School 3

Posted May 01, 2009

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Greenview Upper Elementary School
1825 South Green Rd, South Euclid, OH  44121
Last modified Greenview Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenview Upper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.