Posted January 10, 2012
i love my school unlike most schools they teach us how to excel rather than just telling us to. just about all of the school is involved in a sport or club. Also it has a high influence on being the best you can be and if you dont keep your grades up you cant praticipate in school activitys if you dont keep your grades up. it sounds harsh but it makes us keep our grades up. Every one has a lot of friends that are very different so there arnt a lot of groups.

Springboro High School 3

Posted June 27, 2010
The school administrators are so obsessed with maintaining the high academic image that rather than helping troubled students, they will attempt to expel them, and will view these students as lost causes. This school parades its top achievers around regularly, making the lower achieving students feel ashamed for their lack of accomplishment, and forcing all school activities to halt for this recognition. The Honor English program is not reserved for the well-performing students, but requires students to submit various types of writing samples to gain entrance. These writing samples are prepared in the lower grades, so students new to the district do not have a chance to access these classes, and even students who are a part of the school system in the lower grades are not given assistance to do this unless they are already in an accelerated English program.

Posted May 27, 2009

Springboro High School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
I love going to the springboro high school! it is a great school and the teachers definitely prepare us for college. i have lived in springboro since i was 2 and i could never complain. my parents went to school in centerville and they hated it and that is how we ended up in boro. i would never want to go to any other school.

Posted February 03, 2009
As a student of Springboro High School, I love my school. Everyone treats each other with the respect that they deserve. The teachers treat us like adults and do not look down on us.

Posted September 24, 2008
Springboro is an excellent school district. I have lived in Springboro,OH over 21 years now. I have seen many changes during this time, particularly huge growth in the number of residents. The administration and teachers have handled this growth extremely well and have provided the community EXCELLENT rated schools year after year. To handle the present and future gowth our administration successfully passed a bond issue to build a new high school and most recently a a bond issue to build two very large elementary schools and expand and renovate both the new high school and our 6th grade building called Springboro Intermediate. Parent inoput is always asked for and thye try to explain to the best of their ability why NEW money in the form of a school levy is needed to support our growing schools. I would encourage all prospective community members to check out our great schools.

Springboro High School 2

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008

Posted June 25, 2007
- a former student
There are many different activities to choose from, but sports are really the only activities to attract the community. Since this community has many wealthy people, parental involvement is very good. I know that the parents in the early grades have a system set up for the teachers to leave things they need done like photocopying, laminating and organizing that parents routinely come in and help with. Teachers keep parents informed on their children's progress and behavior.I think some changes in disciplinary actions and upper staff should be dealt with at the high school, but these problems are minimal. As a future teacher I definitely plan to apply at my alma mater not only for that reason but because I believe it's an outstanding district in this area.

Posted September 24, 2006
Springboro has been going through growing pains with so many moving into the district. The high school and jr. high have new additions and two new huge elementaries were built. The quality of the education is excellent. My children have been well prepared for college by the curriculum offered. In particular, the art department was outstanding and well ahead of other area schools in the course offerings. The high school is strict in their discipline which was not a problem for my children but I know others found it rather uncompromising. I personally prefer a strict enviornment so that learning can happen. (I am also a teacher in another district.) All in all, it's been very positive for us.

Springboro High School
1675 South Main St, Springboro, OH  45066
Last modified Springboro High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springboro High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.