Posted July 22, 2011
I went to this school when it was Hayward Junior High, in 1959-62, grades 7-9. It was an awesome school because the high school football and track fields were behind it so we always had somewhere to go for warm weather PE (that's physical education for those who don't know - we had lovely short blue uniforms that snapped up the front and had to take a shower after every PE time - ugh.). I practiced 4 x 100 girls relay there and went on to run for the school at Dayton, Ohio, girls meet - where WIlma Rudolph gave us all a pep talk and shook our hands - that was memorable. Hayward's mascot was Big Red - a funny horse - and I got to be the back end, of course, for one basketball game. I hope the school endures. Good luck to the newbies this year!

Posted March 07, 2011
WELL THAT KID IS WRONG I GO TO HAYWARD IM A 8TH GRADER THE SCHOOL IS FUN DANCES ARE NOT A NECESSARY THE PRINCABLE IS TRING TO GET THE KIDS TO LEARN NOT DANCE THATS WHY WE HAVE THE HIGHEST TEST SCORES

Hayward Middle School 0

Posted December 19, 2009
I go to hayward middle school as a 8th grader, and this school is horrible. I wouldnt reccomend it to anyone. The whole school is poor, so poor that they cut every fun class we had. Band is poor also, there is no funding what so ever. The kids there are so ignorant and disgusting. They have so much profanity, and violence and just no one cares. Dont get me wrong there are really good kids there to that want to learn and thats who i can hang out with to get better motivation, because this school makes you wanna be absent for a week. Also the fun activities that a average middle school would do like dances.. Not at hayward. its been half a year and we havent had one dance. All the other schools have had like five dances. Glad i could share. Thanks.

Posted November 29, 2009

Posted January 28, 2008

Hayward Middle School 3

Posted December 05, 2006

Hayward Middle School
1700 Clifton Ave, Springfield, OH  45505
Last modified Hayward Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayward Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.