Springfield, OH

Posted May 01, 2014
My kids like Kenwood, but I do not. My son is on an IEP, and has not gotten the help he needs. His teacher is mean and picks on him all the time. I guess you will have that when a school has only a 2 star rating! So glad they will be going to another school next year!

Posted November 15, 2013
The principle at Kenwood is not very professional nor does she care about the well being of the children.

Kenwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2012
My daughter loves Kenwood. I don't believe any school is perfect, but I believe most of the staff do there best. I appreciate the principal standing outside as the students are brought to school. To me it shows she cares. My daughter has only had one teacher that I wasn't impressed with, but she is getting good grades and seems to get the help she needs. Her dad and I are active in making sure she is getting the teaching she needs at school and at home. Some of her learning is up to us as parents. Thanks to all the staff at Kenwood.

Kenwood Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2009
My daughter loves Kenwood. Her teacher, Ms. Orwick is very helpful and has always talked with me when it is needed. Those in authority are not the only ones responsible for our children, we as parents need to accept our responsibility. I am glad I made the decision to send my daughter to Kenwood.

Kenwood Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
My son loves going to this school, he cant wait till the school year starts again. His teacher was great and seemed to really care about her students. We haven't had any problems with this school, in fact I am happy to say that my child is going to this school. He went to a county school for kindergarden and started Kenwood in the first grade and likes kenwood better. He has never gotten in trouble and always has outstanding grades. I dont really think it matters on the school or district that your child attends, but rather the amount of involvement the parent has in the child's education. You cant expect to send your kid to go to school and the teacher to do everything, you have to read to your child, listen to him read, and help with homework. Its called being a parent.

Kenwood Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2006

Posted October 12, 2006

Kenwood Elementary School
1421 Nagley St, Springfield, OH  45505
Last modified Kenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenwood Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top