Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The staff at Lagonda have been wonderful with my two kids and they are both doing great and working at advanced levels above their classmates. The teachers are super at making themselves available to meet with parents at any given time and they go above and beyond to make sure each student is given the best opportunities for their abilities. These teachers put their whole hearts into their students! I am so grateful for all they do each and every day for my children and all of our families!

Seeing some of these reviews made me think. Someone who complained about too much homework for their son couldn't get through 4 sentences without making a spelling mistake. Maybe more homework is not so bad. I'm a parent and I'm glad my daughter gets a good amount of homework because anything worth having is not easy to get. (education)

This school needs to get a grip on the bullying that goes on there. The physical and verbal intimidation that my child has to endure on a daily basis is starting to take it's toll. Even though many situations have been brought to the teacher and principals attention, just like so many other schools all over the world, it's not taken seriously until a child is pushed to the point of bullicide. Better get with the program Lagonda!

my son is in kindergarten and he did not go to preschool. I feel like they give kindergarteners too much homework. my son went to a county school and they were givin homework one night a week and had four days to get it done. I think there is way too much homework.

I think that this school really cares about the students and they are not just another kid to them either, it is like they become a family. I think the staff is wonderful and the principal is just the greatest that I have ever met, he has helped me alot with my son and my son is able to move on to middle school with confidence that he so desperately needed, all from Mr. Weaver. I would absolutely reccommend Lagonda to anyone who is looking for a wonderful school with a wonderful staff also. I hope you enjoy it as well as myself and my children have.Thank You

I have a special needs child and they do little to accomidate him and single him out rather than working with him. The only thing that this school has to offer is a great principal.

Last modified Lagonda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.