Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted June 14, 2016
The staff at Lagonda have been wonderful with my two kids and they are both doing great and working at advanced levels above their classmates. The teachers are super at making themselves available to meet with parents at any given time and they go above and beyond to make sure each student is given the best opportunities for their abilities. These teachers put their whole hearts into their students! I am so grateful for all they do each and every day for my children and all of our families!

Posted December 12, 2012
Seeing some of these reviews made me think. Someone who complained about too much homework for their son couldn't get through 4 sentences without making a spelling mistake. Maybe more homework is not so bad. I'm a parent and I'm glad my daughter gets a good amount of homework because anything worth having is not easy to get. (education)

Lagonda Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2010
This school needs to get a grip on the bullying that goes on there. The physical and verbal intimidation that my child has to endure on a daily basis is starting to take it's toll. Even though many situations have been brought to the teacher and principals attention, just like so many other schools all over the world, it's not taken seriously until a child is pushed to the point of bullicide. Better get with the program Lagonda!

Posted April 07, 2008
my son is in kindergarten and he did not go to preschool. I feel like they give kindergarteners too much homework. my son went to a county school and they were givin homework one night a week and had four days to get it done. I think there is way too much homework.

Posted May 30, 2007
I think that this school really cares about the students and they are not just another kid to them either, it is like they become a family. I think the staff is wonderful and the principal is just the greatest that I have ever met, he has helped me alot with my son and my son is able to move on to middle school with confidence that he so desperately needed, all from Mr. Weaver. I would absolutely reccommend Lagonda to anyone who is looking for a wonderful school with a wonderful staff also. I hope you enjoy it as well as myself and my children have.Thank You

Posted March 20, 2007
I have a special needs child and they do little to accomidate him and single him out rather than working with him. The only thing that this school has to offer is a great principal.

Posted September 05, 2006
I have a special needs child. This school has been a great help in keeping my child in school.

Lagonda Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2006
My child has learned so much in his first 2 years there.

Lagonda Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2006
Little parent involvement, good teachers, too large class size, no busing, little materials, very little funding (majority goes to the high school or so it seems)

Posted March 17, 2004
The teachers at this school are wonderful! They want to make sure the children are doing well. The principal, asst. principal, secretary, librarian, and all the other staff are wonderful as well. I would definately recommend Lagonda to anyone.

Lagonda Elementary School
800 East McCreight Ave, Springfield, OH  45503
Last modified Lagonda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.