Greenon High School 2

Posted February 28, 2013
Very low quality. Transfered out of this district as soon as possible. Very small school, with not a lot of opportunites. Education and academics are okay, but instructors and teachers not exactly the best. The administration is very unprofessional on numerous occasions. Look into this school carefully before attending.

Posted July 20, 2012
I grew up in this school district and I am proud of it. It is safe, very few drugs. Very few problems and I feel like it made me a GREAT person. Greenon High School is NOT a rich community but it is rich with morals, and personality. Most the kids that come out of this school are great people. They build strong families and they all have life long friends. The school it's self could use a face lift yes. The school could use some more funding and a few teachers need to retire. The school in general though is wonderful. Safe. Wholesome and a great place for learning with little to no discipline issues. I am REALLY GLAD that my parents, Myself and my children will attend this school.

Greenon High School 3

Posted February 02, 2010

Greenon High School 4

Posted January 24, 2010

Greenon High School 0

Posted November 21, 2009
I am a GHS graduate and I cannot sing the praises of the school enough. It was a great place to spend 4 years. The teachers were fantastic and very helpful. When I have kids, I will move back to Enon so my kids can attend Greenon Local. As far as students being ready for college...you get out of your classes what you put into them. If a student really wants to do well in their classes at GHS or any school for that matter, they have to put the effort in. I was lax in my math and science classes but because of the notes I still have from my classes there, I have been able to do well at the college level. Great schools. Great environment. Great student support.

Greenon High School 3

Posted March 23, 2009
i think that greenon is sometimes overrated compared to other county schools. the building is practically falling down and the students aren't generally prepared for college courses. especially in the math and science areas

Posted November 20, 2008

Posted September 15, 2008
I can't say enough about Greenon schools! Though not a 'Rich' district, Greenon allows our children to have the very best in education, and continues to have a vast selection of sports opportunities as well as a great FFA program. As a parent I have seen my kids learning so much more than a city type public school could ever provide. Thanks to all Staff and Parents that continue to support the Best School in Clark County!

Posted September 06, 2008

Greenon High School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
This is easily one of the top 2-3 schools in the Springfield area. Good administration, good teacher, and overall, good student population. You can send your kids here with no reservations.

Greenon High School
3950 South Tecumseh Rd, Springfield, OH  45502
Last modified Greenon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Greenon High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.