Bad
Good

Rockway Elementary School 5

Posted February 27, 2006
I had four children attending Rockway before we moved out of the area. I truely loved the staff and students. The academics were appropriate including gifted programs and special needs. All extracurricular activities are available depending on age. Parents are highly involved in all areas of the education - right down to parent helpers in the classroom. Rockway is a great school to have your child(ren) in from first grade to eighth grade. You will find a high emphasis on preventing and educating the children on topics of bulling and peer pressure to prevent any violence in or out of school. The entire staff is dedicated to nourish a positive enviornment for students and family. I miss the school tremendously. I hope you choose Rockway, as it is one of the last of it's kind.

Rockway Elementary School 5

Posted November 16, 2005
I think that the quality is just right; they have a great academic program. I love the extracurricular activites especially the sports programs. I love the transportation on buses and I am also glade that my Kids get along well at Rockway Middle School. I love the level of partent envolvment, but I am not ussually involved in very much programs but I do try to be involved with as much as I can.

Rockway Elementary School
3500 West National Rd, Springfield, OH  45504
Last modified Rockway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.