Catholic Central High School 4

Posted November 20, 2010
I have two children that have graduated from Central. Central is absolutely the best choice in the Springfield area. Pay no attention to the negative comments posted here. Come see for yourself!

Catholic Central High School 4

Posted November 19, 2010
Catholic Central is one of the best schools in the region and state. After just moving into the area, I can honestly say that Catholic Central is the best school that my children have been a part of. The teachers and administration are doing wonderful things. Why would their enrollment grow at rates not seen in most other schools unless they were committeed to doing things well. Problems? What school doesn't? But the positive, challenging environment allows all students to be prepared for college.

Catholic Central High School 2

Posted August 16, 2010
Catholic Central emphasizes sports over academics, does not offer a variety of classes, especially in the arts, and overlooks underage drinking at both school-sponsored and private events. For example, at one school-sponsored fund raiser, students were taken out of class to unload beer trucks for the event! Students coming from wealthy families (i.e., donors to the school or church) were regularly overlooked for disciplinary action due to their families financial influence. The school leadership is also close-minded and bigoted toward minorities and any persons not conforming to its idea of racial, ethnic, and religious ideals. It may be the best high school is Springfield, Ohio, but that's not saying much.

Catholic Central High School 5

Posted November 19, 2008
I go to catholic central . The simple presence of the lord is enough to make you want to never leave.Our small classes allow us one on one. At south vienna school you were afraid of being to smart to nice or under dressed.Thats why theres uniforms. I feel comfertable asking questions in class and getting good grades. The teaching staff is very helpful i have many friends and ge in petty fights over guys and teachers help. The mass we attened is special and a time to relax. I very strongly reccomend this school.

Catholic Central High School 0

Posted July 12, 2008
As a graduate of Catholic Central I think I got a better education than if I attended a public school. I was ahead of the other students when I attended college. Education was a much higher than the public schools at the time I attended.

Catholic Central High School 1

Posted May 22, 2008
This school is not up to par with what it claims. Yes the smaller size of the school could and should lend and be an advantage but it actually is a negative. Because of the small size the school cannot offer the higher level classes and the ones they do are more open to people who are underachievers. The administrative section of the school is SEVERELY lacking and the discipline and school culture is atrocious. While a student there I experianced several strange events that I will not cite here but that were extreme enough to warrent me switching schools. Overall I had a very bad experiance at Catholic Central and would NOT recommend it to anyone.

Catholic Central High School 5

Posted October 09, 2007
- a former student
Great school, education is the top priority and it's very small so every student gets the attention they need

Catholic Central High School 0

Posted February 27, 2006

Catholic Central High School
1200 East High Street, Springfield, OH  45505
Last modified Catholic Central High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Catholic Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.