Springfield, OH

Posted May 27, 2013
Ridgewood School is an excellent private school for those looking for a close-knit and family-like school. The academic standards at Ridgewood are outstanding, particularly in math, social studies, music, and art.

Posted January 24, 2010
I have been atending ridgewood for 6 years my time here has been great! they have a wide veriety of extra curricular activities such as chess club science olmpiad skating ect.

Ridgewood School 3

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009
The family support at Ridgewood School is what makes our school so special. Students come to school prepared to learn. Small class sise and a safe enviroment sets Ridgewood apart from all the rest. It is a wonderful beginning for students.

Posted August 26, 2009
We have had one child attend Ridgewood from Kindergarten to 8th grade and would not consider another school in the area. An excellent curriculum; a qualified, capable, compassionate, and challenging faculty; and the partnership that is fostered between parents and teachers and students and teachers creates an overwhelmingly positive environment for students to thrive and advance. Our second child is currently at the school and we feel the same now that we did with our first child. There is no better, safer, more intellectually stimulating school in our area.

Posted August 25, 2009
Excellent. Best school inarea. Great teachers and conducive atmosphere.

Posted August 25, 2009
Ridgewood provides an excellent environmet for children to reach their potential. With great teachers, small class sizes and an excellent administration, Ridgewood stands out above all the rest.

Posted August 25, 2009
My children have been attending Ridgewood for a few years. I have seen a change over in staff that caused some turmoil in the school. I believe change can be a good thing. This school is just awesome! My children love it and so do I. The winter play put on by the upper level students is better than anything you will ever see at a high school. The great thing about it is students participating probably never would get the chance to do this in a public school. At Ridgewood, they can really be themselves without fear of anyone making fun of them. Ridgewood offers far more than just a great curriculum and small class room sizes. At this school, your child really has a chance to develop, to broaden his or her horizon by trying different things like acting or singing in front of everyone.

Posted August 24, 2009
At Ridgewood, my children have had a chance to grow, excel and be accepted in a safe and academically challenging learning environment. The small class sizes have allowed them more one on one time with teachers and a chance to participate and shine in activities that maybe only a few could participate in larger schools. I know when my children graduate from Ridgewood they will be very prepared for highschool.

Ridgewood School