Emmanuel Christian Academy 1

Posted March 03, 2014
Your child wouldn't be any worse off in a public school. Emmanuel Christian accepts students who qualify for the EdChoice scholarship, which would be find if they held these families accountable and to the standards on their application. But because student numbers and money seem to be more important than Christian values, they choose to look the other way regarding the lifestyles of some of these families. A teacher even told us that the school is aware that not all of the families who attend Emmanuel are Christians. Yet, part of their application process includes a for to sign stating that you are a practicing Christian family. So if you are considering sending your child to Emmanuel because you believe you will be joining with like-minded people and limiting your child's exposure to wordly issues, DON'T!! Regarding their teachers, many are not certified, and there seems to be a high turn over rate, which reduces continuity for the student.

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009
Emmanuel has far surpassed my expectations. I have great faith in the faculty and staff at E.C.A. There is a true adherence to scripture and desire to glorify Christ in all aspects of the schools operation, teaching, extra-curricular activities and community outreach.

Emmanuel Christian Academy 3

Posted September 19, 2008
My children both attended Emmanuel, and my daughter was subjected to bullying that was bad enough to hurt her long term. She finished high school in a public school, and she still suffers. The school did nothing to intervene while this was happening.

Posted August 21, 2007
Several years ago, we had to make a decision on where to send our daughter. She did not like to read and at times would need addtional attention. With having such a small class size was what our daughter needed. She has grown closer to God, has been successful in sports, and has been very challenged in the class room. I have met great people in my path and feel everyone should send their children to a Christian school to get the true meaning for life.

Posted April 25, 2007

Posted January 05, 2007
- a staff
My children have been here for 9 of the 10 years the school has been in existence. I have one graduating and cannot imagine her going anywhere else. The relationships my children have developed with their perrs, and friend, as well as strengthening thier personal relationships with Christ are invaluable. These are the most valuable things they can take with them in life.

Posted August 16, 2005
Our children have been at Emmanuel for several years now. They have grown academically and spiritually. The quality of the academics, teaching staff, administration, and facility is excellent. The emphasis on developing a Christ-centered world view is very evident. The extracurriclars and sports provides a good balance. We are blessed to have a quality school like Emmanuel in the community.

Posted July 14, 2005
My son started at ECA in Middle School and now is in High School. ECA is exceptional. From the first day he was there, he sensed a kindness and supportiveness, from both teachers and students, that energized him about school again. Parent input is welcomed, but the teachers and administrators are professionals, confident in their roles so they aren't looking to parents to run the school. The Christian perspective guarantees that everything is grounded in a core philosophy of cooperation, encouragement, and love. The standards are high, but students are supported to achieve their potential. My son would not choose to go to any other school.

Posted June 01, 2005
This was our first year 2004 / 2005 at Emmanuel and I have 2 boys at the school, WOW what a great year. After working with the public schools for 3 years we moved to ECA and really got to see how a school can care and nurture your child. I waited to do this thinking that the public school size would offer more; nothing is further from the truth. ECA does more and does it with a better message all while being a full service school. My only regret is I should have started the kids out at ECA.

Emmanuel Christian Academy
2177 Emmanuel Way, Springfield, OH  45502
Last modified Emmanuel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Emmanuel Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.