Fishcreek Elementary School 1

Posted September 11, 2013
Horrible leadership which is a real shame. This school could go back to being a great school if they change the leadership.

Fishcreek Elementary School 3

Posted May 20, 2013
We found there were no programs for the smarter kids and leadership was lacking.There were a few outstanding teachers which we managed to get. The focus was primarly on the underdeveloped kids(not to the fault of the teachers). The parents are very cliquey and the music program almost non-exsistant. We had heard that it was a great school at one time but I am afraid that has run its course. Transfering our kids to private school we found them to be at least a year behind. I think namesake does not qualify one to run a school.

Fishcreek Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2012
The new administration in this school does not listen to parents unless you are one of the 5 or 6 PTA super-clique people. I have real concerns about whether my child is getting the education they need for middle school here. They are more interested in running marathons and promoting Mothers than educating the kids here.

Fishcreek Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2012
In the past we were very happy with this school. There has been some recent changes in administration and we no longer are satisfied with the school.

Fishcreek Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2010
I love that the Stow elementary schools are small enough to build a sense of community within each one. My son just started there this year in 1st grade and we both love it! His teacher, the principal, the staff, and the PTA are wonderful!

Fishcreek Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2004
My son enjoyed a wonderful 'start' at Fishcreek...both academically and socially! The music program is outstanding! He's now in Middle School, playing four different instruments, and earning A's and B's.

Fishcreek Elementary School
5080 Fishcreek Rd, Stow, OH  44224
Last modified Fishcreek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fishcreek Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.