Bad
Good

My daughter is currently in 1st grade and she absolutely loves everything about Kinsner!! The teachers make it fun and challenging for the students and the principal is wonderful, Mr. Marino is very hands on, he is at every after school event that I've been to and makes a point to interact with the students and get to know each of their names. When I pickup my daughter everyday from school he is outside to make sure all the students get on their way home safely. We have nothing but positive things to say about Kinsner :)

I removed my Children from this school. After years of hoping it would get better, fighting for my children's rights and dealing with a setting that feels more like an institution than an elementary school I left. My youngest was going to be going into kindergarten and I just couldn't imagine another seven years in this building. I moved them to another school in the district and I am in awe at how two schools in the same district can be so completely opposite. I have children in kindergarten, fourth, fifth and sixth grade. For the first year ever all four of my children LOVE school. I asked the older three what their thoughts were and they each look forward to going to school everyday now. The setting they are in now is warm and inviting. You here happy kids in the halls and teachers who go out of their way for the kids to build them a foundation of loving to learn. In a great neighborhood with friendly parents, but the staff runs the school in a very passive format. You must have a paper trail for everything to hold them accountable or you may not even get a response. Many games played, leadership that really only shows up but isn't hands on. Agree with negatives stated in posts.

My school is the best school in the world we also have amazing teachers in our school that care about us and about our learning!!

The school itself is great however the teachers don't go above and beyond. The front office staff are not friendly and welcoming. All of this has been created by a principal who lacks leadership and passion. Parents have become less involved as well. My children now attend private school.

In my three years at Kinsner I have found an apathetic principal who depends on demographics for test scores rather than actual leadership or teaching quality. My second grader was inundated with worksheets and rote learning and higher level thinking skills were not taught. I had a friend even ask the principal about bullying and his response is that it was a "hyped" up problem perpetuated by parents. Further in the last three years this school has dropped in rating because of its inability to increase test scores, especially in the fifth grade. This school is in need an effective leader that will promote a culture of life long learning and rigor, qualities now lacking at this establishment.

Kinsner is a great school! My children are surrounded by teachers and staff that truly have their best interests in mind. We have been here two years and have found the teachers to be excellent and the acdemic programs challenging. The principal and secretary went out of their way to welcome my family and answer questions. I am very happy we moved to this area.

beautiful classy school in an very upscale neighborhood of waterford crossing in strongsville! we are so happy in strongsville!

I have three boys that attend Kinsner. We moved here two years ago from out of state and my boys have had an excellent experience and education from Kinsner. The teachers are helpful and caring but yet set high standards.

Last modified Kinsner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.