Bad
Good

I moved my children to Muraski from another school in the district. After yrs of frustration and disappointments with the other school, Muraski has been amazing. My children LOVE school again. Their teachers really care about them each as individuals and work hard to make sure they and all their peers are all doing their best. The moment there is any concern from any of them I receive a note or a phone call. I had the best 504 meeting of their school careers here! After giving the teachers time to get to know my kids I emailed the principal requesting team meetings. In the previous school it would take a clear paper trail just to get a call back. The principal here emailed me back not even ten minutes after I emailed her, she called me that afternoon and informed me that she had already met with the teachers and I could meet with her two days later after conferences to review 504's on all of my children who needed them.They were excellent and I left with happy tears in my eyes. Due to bullying at the other school one of my children started this yr w K12 and soon switched to Muraski due to how happy her siblings were.She is with kids her age and confident! Warm, happy environment!

Muraski Elementary School is a wonderful school with dedicated, encouraging teachers. The Principal is friendly and approachable; she is doing an excellent job. My daughter loves going to school and is proud to be a Muraski Wildcat! :-)

not a day goes by that my kids are so happy we moved to strongsville ohio! number one school system in the state in our book!

Muraski Elementary School a tremendous school of dedicated individuals which includes the teachers, principal, support staff and parents.

Last modified Muraski Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.