Posted June 02, 2010
our kids love strongsville and chapman! we are both alumni of this great school system and will continue to raise our family in this awesome first class town!

Posted May 20, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009
I have found the principal and teachers are quick to respond to any concerns that I bring up. My children have been treated as respected individuals. Excellent art and music staff!

Chapman Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2008
I think the school should be more aware of what the teachers are/are not doing. Some teachers are fantastic...others need a new career.

Chapman Elementary School 3

Posted October 12, 2006
Teachers are great, good curriculum.

Posted February 25, 2006
Great school in a great school system. The teachers are some of the best. My kids have loved their teachers.

Chapman Elementary School
13883 Drake Rd, Strongsville, OH  44136
Last modified Chapman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.