K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Nicholas is an awesome school with a wonderful principal who cares deeply for her students, their families and staff. The principal has brought in new technology such as iPads and their Catholic Identity is strong.

i went to St. Nicholas School as did my children and now my grandchildren...I feel the smaller school setting has been a great advantage for learning(including social skills)...I enjoyed the Catholic education I received and so do my grandchildren.

Our school has great teachers, caring and giving staff, great nurse, and respectful students. Wonderful environment for children to learn!!!

This school has a family, well disciplined and academic atmosphere. My son is learning things way beyond his grade level. He is in a safe and comforting environment and is excited about learning new things.

St.Nicholas is a school that goes above and beyond with the students. They take the time to work with them. I would not want my child to be at any other school.

St. Nick's has a highly dedicated faculty and staff. They genuinely care about their students, as I witness every time I see them interact with each other. The students respond accordingly. Witness their behavior at the school functions, like the yearly mime during Holy Week, where the eighth grade performers, in clownish, Godspell-like costumes, never break character, and their K-7 audience watches spellbound, some of them in tears over the Passion being depicted.

St. Nick's is a wonderful school. Not only is the education top notch but the staff & other parents are wonderful to work with. I trust that my son is taken care of & safe while at school. St. Nick's is so much more than a school, it is also a family.

I can't say enough about st nicks .The staff always goes above and beyond the call of duty.Making sure every student has the best education as well as social interaction.I wouldn't send my daughter anywhere else. Thank you St Nicks.

My boys went to St. Nick's and it was my favorite school my boys have went to. They are truly like a family.

We knew St. Nicholas School was a great place for education because I had a family member attend some years ago and I watched her grow up throughout the years. Now that our son is attending St. Nick's we have already noticed the great benefits of a quality education.

Last modified St. Nicholas School is a Private school that serves grades K-8