Posted April 20, 2013
Tremendous learning experience. Great administration that take great pride in their school. Open-minded education is very important for me, and Columbian has it! Also, my children's grades are great!

Columbian High School 4

Posted May 09, 2008

Posted May 29, 2007
Tiffin City Schools are a great place to get an education. There are many opportunities for students to engage in and to explore. HEIGHTS the gifted program can cater to those student who are advanced and my mom is a part of the Special Education program to help those who have fallen behind. The sports are awesome no matter what sport you participate in there is great competition and even better friendships. I always feel safe at school, and I feel most but not all my teachers respect me and tend to listen to my ideas. Though recent cuts have limited resources for extra curriculars I feel optomistic about the school's future and I am proud to be a Tornado. Go Blue!

Columbian High School 3

Posted December 06, 2006

Posted May 10, 2006
- a former student
Tiffin has a strong academic and athletic background. I am proud to say that as a former student of Columbian High School I take pride in knowing that my children are receiving the same great opportunities that I had and more. There is a strong sense of school and team pride filling the halls, classrooms and bleachers of this school. The teachers are well taught and presented. There isnt one I have met yet that doesnt have my full vote of confidence.

Posted December 10, 2004
- a staff
Columbian is a great school. The teachers are outstanding, they help you with everything. I believe Columbian are a great way to get a good education. As a student myself i know that everyone who works at the school trys to help you with what you need help on, whether it was a teacher you had or not. If you need help there is always some one to help you. Tiffin Columbian tries to make everything during the year fun by havin different activities through out the year.i hope that in the future they still do a great job at what they do.

Columbian High School 1

Posted August 26, 2004
I am a current student at Columbian I witnessing first hand the bias that most teachers have. If you are not one of the rich you do get the 'star' treatment.My parents are blue collar workers slightly above the poverty line. I am a honor roll student with a GPA of 3.85. IHave been shunned by students and faculty. I do not fit into the norm. I do not dress outragously. I do not cause problems. I do not though get the same attention from the teachers as the kids who wear Aeropostale shirts. I would like to see effort rewarded not rewards because you shop at the GAP. I think tiffin has a lot of room for improvement and I think they need more structure so we can compete with other school districts. Such as Fremont or Finlday. They have so much more to offer. Thank you for your time.

Posted August 10, 2004
I think Tiffin City Schools are very good for the students, as a student myself I like the involvement that the administration and parents did with the school system and I think that it should stay like that for this upcoming school year.

Posted April 27, 2004
When I first came to Columbian, I was afraid of all of the things that I heard as a Junior Higher about the teachers and school itself. I was terrified on the first day of school and felt insecure. But as time progressed, and I started to get to know the staff, I started coming out of my 'shell' and socialized. This school is a great school, especially with its strictness, and the way the teachers teach. I think the most important thing is the way the parents get involved with the school. If it wasn't for the parents, Columbian would not be like it is now.

Columbian High School 4

Posted January 18, 2004

Columbian High School
300 South Monroe St, Tiffin, OH  44883
Last modified Columbian High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbian High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.