PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers do not have any knowledge of helping students with special needs. They do not care about the understanding of the concepts. All the students I spoke with understood little in regards to what they were learning.

Amount of homework: Disagree

There is a student I spoke with in kindergarten who has a boat load of homework. This student did not understand his homework.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school is so racist and picky. Where is the fairness, honesty, and integrity? Students and staff would pick on other students because of their age, race, needs, and so forth.

So this is a Catholic School? I'm a good Catholic Christian and this is the last place that I'd call a Catholic School. Unless you are their exact status quo there is no dignity for you! They are racist, rude, and don't care. There is more than one medium to learn your Catholic faith and example is the most important way for one to know their faith. They are not doing that.

Calvert so called Catholic Schools. They will treat you well if you are the following: from there, wealthy, good at sports, and absolutely typical. The education system is not that good with different learning needs. The separation and mistreatment of the separated is atrocious! This is Calvert "Catholic" Schools.

Very poor education system, after switching my kids from Calvert to Columbian I have seen a noticeable difference in my children's education. They are received a much more open-minded education and their grades have improved tremendously.

After attending Columbian HS and now sending my children through Calvert Catholic School, all I can say is I m jealous I wasn t a part of this family back then. Yes, this is a family! The families and staff of Calvert Catholic School is by far the best! Seeing that our own country wants to take GOD away from everything, even on our money In GOD we trust I know my children will lean and respect others. Sure there are some problems, but tell me one school that doesn t. It s all about choice!! Thank you CCS!!

Why should I send my children to Calvert Catholic School, well the answer is why not. Coming from another school across town was fine (even because I went to St. Marys in my eary days) but I believe in CCS system. Yes there are some bugs to work out, but the grass is not any more green at Columbian. According to resent test scores between the two schools ...you can see why. No I'm not saying anything bad about the public schools. 99.9% of the students attend college. I'm glad to be apart of this family and pray for its sucess.

Last modified Calvert High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12