Bridges Community Academy 1

Posted May 29, 2014
this is a horrible school were teachers harass and bully the students. It is an awful environment and would not recommend anyone to attend this school. this school is for expelled kids now

Posted April 29, 2014
The tours from BCA Student Ambassadors last Friday, April 25th at the Open Door Friday were awesome. Comments from 23 visitors included: All my questions were answered. It was great to see the school in action. My son actually enjoys school for once, thank you! Guides were excellent, great school, nice and clean. Very impressed and reassured that my granddaughter is in great hands. I am impressed with the staff and students at BCA.

Posted April 29, 2014
At BCA I have the opportunity to witness so many successes. Children come to us from all different backgrounds, each child bringing his or her own gifts. It brings us such joy to watch the students develop and grow. We are mighty proud of our school. Come to our Open Door Friday on May 16th, 9 - 10:30 am or 1:00 - 2:00 pm see what Bridges Community Academy can do for your children.

Posted April 29, 2014
Bridges Community Academy has a very pleasant atmosphere. Everyone works together to get things done.

Posted April 29, 2014
Bridges continues to be an excellent school for our children. Our children continue to be challenged daily in there academics and their development of friendships that will last them a lifetime. Children are encouraged to work at their own pace and both of our children are working above grade level. Keep up the great work that staff and students are doing.

Posted April 29, 2014
I brought my son to Bridges because of his unique learning needs. He is very smart, but struggles with social issues. Without labeling him, Bridges was able to help him learn, and enjoy learning. He has fabulous supports from both his classroom teachers, and the intervention specialist. Any time I have a question, they are very quick to answer. The whole staff makes me feel very welcome whenever I visit, and also welcomes my participation in the classroom, and values my opinion of him as a parent who really knows my own son. I would definitely recommend Bridges to any family.

Posted April 29, 2014
I love the smaller classrooms and the attention my child receives from his teachers...They are very gifted teachers and alot of years experience at what they do .also they are here because they love what they do and it shows!

Posted April 29, 2014
I love the small classroom size. The teachers are very knowledgeable with many years experience. They love what they do and it shows!!!!

Posted April 29, 2014
This school has given many opportunities to students and parents to better their learning. I have seen great success in all that have been here and were able to go through our system. Many great kids along with their parents have pasted through these doors!!

Posted April 29, 2014
A great learning environment for all who attend. I see students enter in from all realms of life...poverty to wealthy beyond means, learning disabled to gifted, within town to carpooled in....despite whatever brings them here they are united. These students, for the most part, are the ones who would never have achieved anywhere or even finished, but at BCA even what may seem like a minuscule accomplishment is a celebrated moment as it is the student population to define its own success. Yes, we follow ODE common core but they own it...the students take it and apply it to current day and make it their own learning....what better way to celebrate than to define what makes one successful and then make it a reality....truth is everywhere else the doors for opportunity would have been shut to "these" students, but here the opportunities for learning are endless and achievement is measurable AND attained...what better reason to celebrate and find out what we are all about!

Contact Information

190 St Francis Ave
Tiffin, OH 44883

School website

Bridges Community Academy
190 St Francis Ave, Tiffin, OH  44883
Last modified Bridges Community Academy is a charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridges Community Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.