School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The tours from BCA Student Ambassadors last Friday, April 25th at the Open Door Friday were awesome. Comments from 23 visitors included: All my questions were answered. It was great to see the school in action. My son actually enjoys school for once, thank you! Guides were excellent, great school, nice and clean. Very impressed and reassured that my granddaughter is in great hands. I am impressed with the staff and students at BCA.
April 29, 2014

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 05, 2016
I would recommend this school to anybody! They came along way with my daughter. And worked so much with us to let us know how she was doing and gave lots of ideas for us to help her!!!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 09, 2015
Students are given the right amount of homework and have a chance to correct there mistakes.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 09, 2015
Bridges works to build trust, honesty, fairness and integrity in our children. Each student is held accountable for their actions.

Posted December 09, 2015
Bridges continues to be an outstanding school in which to send your child for a quality education. Parental involvement in the life of the child is very important in order for your child to succeed.

Bridges Community Academy 1

Posted June 13, 2015
Make sure you really check things out before even thinking about sending your kids here. One of the worst experiences ever with my kids there. As far as this school being geared towards gifted students...what a joke.

Posted July 26, 2014
I love this school! My son attended BCA last year and I am so glad to have found this school. I love the teachers and you can really tell they love their jobs. It's obvious that they WANT to be there. I spent many days in the classroom and I can assure you that no one is being bullied. The teachers are extremely fair and polite! I enjoy the fact that I can be apart of my son's education. I have been to many schools and I felt like the school office was the furthest you could go, like I wasn't allowed to see him in his room except for Open House. I felt like an outsider. This school,BCA, welcomes you in with a smile and are very quick to answer any questions.

Posted July 26, 2014

Bridges Community Academy 1

Posted May 29, 2014
this is a horrible school were teachers harass and bully the students. It is an awful environment and would not recommend anyone to attend this school. this school is for expelled kids now

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted April 29, 2014

Posted April 29, 2014
At BCA I have the opportunity to witness so many successes. Children come to us from all different backgrounds, each child bringing his or her own gifts. It brings us such joy to watch the students develop and grow. We are mighty proud of our school. Come to our Open Door Friday on May 16th, 9 - 10:30 am or 1:00 - 2:00 pm see what Bridges Community Academy can do for your children.

190 St Francis Ave, Tiffin, OH  44883
Last modified Bridges Community Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.