Bad
Good

Posted December 19, 2012
My child has been in Stranahan elementary for 4 years now and the only word to describe our experience is EXCELLENT! Teachers and staff are amazing with the children, and the new principle is incredible!

Posted December 05, 2011
I will be part of the craft show at Stranahan Elementary Dec. 9th & 10th. We are told the children will shopping on Friday so we were asked to please have items under $5.00 affordable for them. I will be cutting vinyl by order for them. These items can be put on your cars, their bedroom doors, their books & lunch boxes. Endless places they can stick too. They are easily removable too. They get to pick the design and the color. I wanted to include things like sports, cheerleaders, Mascot etc. Does anyone have something they can suggest that not only the kids will love but items other would like to have too? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Also I will be selling children s books by a local author autographed. Have the kids look for the colorful sign that will be above my head. There will be tons of affordable gifts at my tables. See you there Clare~

Stranahan Elementary School 4

Posted January 16, 2011
Sending my daughter here changed my views toward Stranahan. My first daughter who is now in Kindergardner with Mrs. Baurer loves having her as a teacher. She is learning alot more. Very focused on reading, math, social sikills, etc.. I truly believe that staff are trying really hard to work together to bring the school in the excellent rating comparing to the other sylvania schools. With my experience all the staff including the principal are very helpful. They will go out of their way to help you and feel comfortable sending your child there. And if u decide to send your kids here, I do suggest YOU get involve with the PTA and volunteer in kids class.

Stranahan Elementary School 3

Posted December 07, 2006
The teachers seem great, but the students need more help than they can provide. parents need to be more involved.

Posted April 26, 2005
I absolutely love Stranahan Elementary school and as a matter of fact am delaying moving into a new home to ensure my son can continue on in this school. The education he is receiving at this school is second to none and I have never been involved in a more compassionate and motivated set of parents as Stranhan PTA now has. My only complaint would be the slight lack of involvement of the teachers. They seem to have little interest in anything at the school that does not happen between 9-3? But, I still LOVE the school and Mr. Big is the greatest!

Posted March 11, 2004
Stranahan has great parent involvement and the best teachers in the district! Thank you Stranahan for making my childs education the best that it can be!

Posted February 26, 2004
I love Stranahan! I think that the teachers are wonderful, and the student diversity makes Stranahan a place where all children feel included and accepted! I also appreciate how the students with special needs are in the classroom with all of the other regular education students. This helps the children to see that all different types of people are in this world, and that they all have special unique qualities. Great school.

Posted September 10, 2003
Stranahan is such a wonderful school. I am always made to feel welcome by the staff and administration. Keep up the great work.

Stranahan Elementary School
3840 North Holland Sylvania Rd, Toledo, OH  43615
Last modified Stranahan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.