Bad
Good

My child has been in Stranahan elementary for 4 years now and the only word to describe our experience is EXCELLENT! Teachers and staff are amazing with the children, and the new principle is incredible!

I will be part of the craft show at Stranahan Elementary Dec. 9th & 10th. We are told the children will shopping on Friday so we were asked to please have items under $5.00 affordable for them. I will be cutting vinyl by order for them. These items can be put on your cars, their bedroom doors, their books & lunch boxes. Endless places they can stick too. They are easily removable too. They get to pick the design and the color. I wanted to include things like sports, cheerleaders, Mascot etc. Does anyone have something they can suggest that not only the kids will love but items other would like to have too? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Also I will be selling children s books by a local author autographed. Have the kids look for the colorful sign that will be above my head. There will be tons of affordable gifts at my tables. See you there Clare~

Sending my daughter here changed my views toward Stranahan. My first daughter who is now in Kindergardner with Mrs. Baurer loves having her as a teacher. She is learning alot more. Very focused on reading, math, social sikills, etc.. I truly believe that staff are trying really hard to work together to bring the school in the excellent rating comparing to the other sylvania schools. With my experience all the staff including the principal are very helpful. They will go out of their way to help you and feel comfortable sending your child there. And if u decide to send your kids here, I do suggest YOU get involve with the PTA and volunteer in kids class.

The teachers seem great, but the students need more help than they can provide. parents need to be more involved.

Last modified Stranahan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.