Bad
Good

Birmingham is a great school! I myself and my brother and sisters went ther from k-6 and I currently have 3 children that attend there. I actually live on the south side of Toledo and still send my kids there. All the parents and all the staff know all the kids very well. The Birmingham neighborhood is very close. Many of my elementary school friends have kids that attend there. I love this school! : )

This school stinks!! I am so sorry that I had to enroll my daughter in this place! Her teacher is horrible and more worried about her wardrobe than she is about her students. Pray to god that your student doesn't need any kind of special services or to have records obtained from another school. My child went from being a straight A student in her previous school to failing here. It took them 8 weeks to even send for her records from her previous school. I am not the only parent who has these feelings there are others just like me. Instead of building new schools they should have used the money to hire qualified teachers who actually care about their students and their job!!! My child went from loving school to not wanting to go. It's really sad that our schools have to be like this. I wish I would've done my homework better because if I had I would have never moved to the area or would have sent her somewhere else.

Birmingham is one of the few schools in the states that have a unique program called Mirco-Society. This is an incredible program. The staff at Birmingham, in by opinion, is top notch. We have enjoyed the past 6 years and are looking forward to the future at Birmingham.

Birmingham Elementary is an innovative and proactive elementary school. The reform movement began with Birmingham Elementary when in 1999 the faculty and staff decided to make Birmingham the best school it could be by insituting the MicroSociety School Reform model. It has become the showcase for teacher, parent, and child achievement. The performance index has continued to increase 88.7% (2006-7) school year. Learn the Birmingham Way to success.

Last modified Birmingham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.