Burroughs Elementary School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
My children has been involved with Burroughs Elementary for the last 20 years. My daughter graduated from Bowsher in 2007. Whenever I have moved, I had to make sure that it was still in the Burroughs, Byrnedale and Bowsher district. The teachers, the staff and the priniciple is wonderful. With my experience, they are there for the best interest of the kids.

Posted January 18, 2010

Posted May 11, 2009

Burroughs Elementary School 0

Posted July 19, 2008

Burroughs Elementary School 5

Posted April 15, 2005
The teachers at Burroughs are understanding of student needs and will work with parents to help the student achieve his/her best. Each teacher we have had has had a positive impact on my child. I was a student at this school and love that my child is in a wonderful learning environment. Burroughs Parent

Posted June 26, 2003
Reporting a dispute/problem with/in TPS is a waste of time. They are ignored and covered! to learn more about TPS check out this website: www.ppstoledo.homestead.com

Contact Information

2420 South Ave
Toledo, OH 43609

Burroughs Elementary School
2420 South Ave, Toledo, OH  43609
Last modified Burroughs Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burroughs Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.