Toledo, OH

Elmhurst Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
Staff is excellent and the kids are happy !Teachers go above and beyond to connect with the kids .Parent envolvment is outstanding lots of free great events put on by the pta.Elmhurst Elementary the very best place to learn

Elmhurst Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2014
Watch out don't be fooled by this schools so called ratings THAT IS ALL they care about not the kids just the ratings that's all folks.
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 21, 2013
Elmhurst School is located in a quiet little neighborhood community. The staff is great and the school is beautiful. Our children have been so fortunate to attend Elmhurst which has been rated excellent the past 7 years. I wish all children could attend Elmhurst.

Posted September 21, 2012
Elmhurst has definitely earned being rated a 'school of excellence' - the teachers/staff go above and beyond to ensure the children are getting the utmost out of their education. The students are very polite; the guards make it a point to wish the parents a 'great day'. Elmhurst is an amazing school!

Posted December 12, 2008
We purchased our home in this district because of this school. My children have been attending the school now for six years. I can't imagine a better school!

Posted January 31, 2007
My family has had an excellent experience at Elmhurst. The amount of homework is reasonable, and the kids are being taught at a level that challenges them. Our teachers have always been very helpful.

Posted July 02, 2006
As an elementary teacher I am very picky about where I am willing to send my children. I LOVE this school. The teachers are excellent and supportive. Their standards for the students are set extremely high. The amount of parent involvement is also amazing. There are many activities, academic, social and athletic. I would rank this school among the best in the area, not only Toledo.

Elmhurst Elementary School 3

Posted February 08, 2006
great school, great teachers, my child had a wonderful experience at this school

Posted June 02, 2005
Elmhurst school is wonderful. The teachers, students, and staff are very nice. The school has great programs like horizons, band, girl scouts, guards and many other things. The perfect school.

Elmhurst Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2005
My daughter attended this school for about 3 weeks. Her teacher actually quit the day before school started. What dedication! A new teacher started and apparently didn't have time to prepare because my daughter would mostly color and have recess. She's now in a private school and is doing wonderful.

Elmhurst Elementary School
4530 Elmhurst Rd, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Elmhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmhurst Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top