Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have always been impressed with this school. One of the best in TPS! I have been through the schools and Glendale-Feilbach was the best choice for my son. Awesome Teachers GREAT staff. I wouldn't choose anywhere else!

My son has been attending this school since kindergarten. He is in fourth grade now. Ever since he started the I was extremely impressed. He is autistic and in mainstream classes. The teachers are wonderful and helping. The new principle is a very nice and educated, although there has been a lot of changes and the one and only problem I have found is to be a judgmental music teacher. My boy wanted to join the music club and she would not let him. He was a straight A student in music until this woman started teaching. Recently they had a music program at bowsher and not only was she late to the program but while she was talking it seemed as if she was begging to keep her job. I'm sorry but I don't think that is the best situation for the school. All in all this is a great school and I am so happy that my son attends here. Although I do believe that they should try a different music teacher.

My daughter has been in attending this school for 4 years now and I am impressed with the teachers she has had over the last four years however there have been many changes within the school as far as a new principal, a new music teacher, but these changes seem to be strengthening the school and PTO involvement and parent involvement. The new principal I can only talk highly of as he has a lot of strengths to add in the school from a leadership point of view. I also appreciate when I go to the school I am acknowledged by staff on a personal level. I feel my daughter is in a positive learning environment.

Glendale Feilbach has some pretty good teachers, but my last year there sucked terribly. They never let us tell our side of the story, treated us like kids still, not middle school students. The teacher was not a good teacher, she did not know how to teach the subjects well except one and didn't know how to discipline fairly. She didn't want to talk about certain stuff when we were old enough to talk about it. We had no field trips, we were treated unfairly all year, they say it was our behavior but it had a lot to do with the homeroom teacher, and how they treated us. My reading/science teacher was great! She taught well, and discipline fairly, and we could still see her as our friend, and just talk to. I didn't like the principals. I also blame our behavior on the fact that we had to stay in one small classroom with almost 30 kids all day! It gets crazy and hard to concentrate especially with students having big personalities. That is all.

Glendale Feilbach has some of the best teachers I have ever met but there are a lot of communication breakdowns within the school. Important information is often sent home at the last minute leaving parents with no time to plan.

My son is just about to graduate from preschool at Glendale. I have been extremely impressed with the teachers and other professionals, they are extremely dedicated and really work as a team to create and follow through with individual plans and goals. My son has blossomed and has improved academically in leaps and bounds!

Excellent school. My son has been there for 3 years and is honor student and does great on OAT. My daughter is multi handicap for autism and is thriving! Awesome dedicated teachers and staff and friendly parents

Last modified Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8, 10, 12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.