Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
My daughter has been in attending this school for 4 years now and I am impressed with the teachers she has had over the last four years however there have been many changes within the school as far as a new principal, a new music teacher, but these changes seem to be strengthening the school and PTO involvement and parent involvement. The new principal I can only talk highly of as he has a lot of strengths to add in the school from a leadership point of view. I also appreciate when I go to the school I am acknowledged by staff on a personal level. I feel my daughter is in a positive learning environment.

Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School 2

Posted July 25, 2013
Glendale Feilbach has some pretty good teachers, but my last year there sucked terribly. They never let us tell our side of the story, treated us like kids still, not middle school students. The teacher was not a good teacher, she did not know how to teach the subjects well except one and didn't know how to discipline fairly. She didn't want to talk about certain stuff when we were old enough to talk about it. We had no field trips, we were treated unfairly all year, they say it was our behavior but it had a lot to do with the homeroom teacher, and how they treated us. My reading/science teacher was great! She taught well, and discipline fairly, and we could still see her as our friend, and just talk to. I didn't like the principals. I also blame our behavior on the fact that we had to stay in one small classroom with almost 30 kids all day! It gets crazy and hard to concentrate especially with students having big personalities. That is all.

Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School 3

Posted August 16, 2012
Glendale Feilbach has some of the best teachers I have ever met but there are a lot of communication breakdowns within the school. Important information is often sent home at the last minute leaving parents with no time to plan.

Posted June 01, 2009
My son is just about to graduate from preschool at Glendale. I have been extremely impressed with the teachers and other professionals, they are extremely dedicated and really work as a team to create and follow through with individual plans and goals. My son has blossomed and has improved academically in leaps and bounds!

Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2008
Excellent school. My son has been there for 3 years and is honor student and does great on OAT. My daughter is multi handicap for autism and is thriving! Awesome dedicated teachers and staff and friendly parents

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted August 19, 2003
This will be my child's 4th yr. at Glendale-Feilbach..the entire staff is amazing...they are very determined to make every child's school yr. a successful one..without the stress that children can get sometimes from school..We look forward to another exciting educational year at Glendale-Feilbach.

Contact Information

2317 Cass Rd
Toledo, OH 43614

Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School
2317 Cass Rd, Toledo, OH  43614
Last modified Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-8, 10, 12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glendale-Feilbach Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.