Toledo, OH

Glenwood Elementary School 2

Posted June 09, 2004
I attended Glenwood in the seventies, so when my children were able to attend there both my husband and I were excited. We are both very involved parents and in the beginning enjoyed the school. Unfortunately that did not last and reality set in. Our daughter needed excellerated work and our son needed extra help. Unfortunately we couldn't get either one. We are now homeschooling our children. The public school system in general here has failed the children.

Glenwood Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2004
I am a UT student doing my Cohort1 at Glenwood. My first perception of the school was negative but, after being there, I have to say that I was wrong. The teachers and students are great!

Glenwood Elementary School
2860 Glenwood Ave, Toledo, OH  43610
Last modified Glenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top