Posted April 22, 2012
My son loves this school, it is far better suited for him then his previous charter school.

Posted February 26, 2011
Larchmont is the best school to put your kids in (my opinion). It has a wonderful principle Mr.Hanthorn and loving teachers and staff. I attended Larchmont kindergarten-sixth grade and i absolutly adored it. I had so much fun and whoever attends i know for a fact they will to. Im 16 in high school now and i still wish i could go back to Larchmont. In high school there not as friendly as Larchmont. I experienced my best memories there and will cherish them forever. Maybe i'll visit again one day. I wish Larchmont Elementary the BEST! - Kiana York

Larchmont Elementary School 2

Posted August 22, 2010
This Is A Great School But It Know Goes Up To 8th Grade , And They Are Not A Junior High . Its Not Fair To The Kids That Have To Go There Because Larchmont Doesnt Teach No Junior High Stuff , So When Those Kids Go To College , They Wont Know What To Do . Larchomont Dont Have Sports , Periods , Chicago Trip For 7th Graders , Washington Trip For 8th Graders . All Those Kids Wont Be Able To Do None Of That Stuff And Its Not Faur To Them .

Larchmont Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
my children went there, and my grandchildren are going there, good school, great people!

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted April 16, 2008
This schools has exceeded my expections for an urban distriact. The school is small, the children well behaved, and the staff has been flexible and more than willing to work with us to meet our son's needs. They exemplify best practice. It's a hidden jewel for Toledo Public.

Posted February 24, 2006
This is my child's second week at Larchmont and he just loves it. He was very unhappy at his previous Charter School. The level of first grading reading is higher than the first grade Charter school reading program and they actually read in the school. Also Larchmont respects that these are children and they care about the children not just a number. I couldn't be happier what a difference.

Posted December 15, 2005
I hear great things about the principle and other staff. The building and the grounds always look great and the children seem to like it there from what I hear. The teachers also care about how the children are doing with their studies and the Special Ed Brenda Maas is excellent along w para Linda Zunk.

Larchmont Elementary School
1515 Slater St, Toledo, OH  43612
Last modified Larchmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Larchmont Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.