Bad
Good

Woodward High School 1

Posted January 22, 2006
I have had nothing but bad experience with this school. I have repeatedly tried to call and wrote a letter-delivered it and the letter was 'lost' according Mr. Young...'and unfortunate'. I don't know exactly what goes on in this school, but my child is hardly the biggest problem at Woodward. When I tried to contact the school, I was flat out told they have bigger problems than the situation with my daughter. And I feel I am not given the time of day by the very people that are employed to communicate with me regarding any issues that arise with my child...'their student.' Just the same as other students. I am not sure if it is the entire district or just North Toledo...but I definately see a diferrence in my child since Leverrette & Woodward.

Woodward High School 5

Posted October 18, 2005
I think Woodward doesnt get the credit it needs. The teachers are great the whole staff is wonderful!

Woodward High School 4

Posted December 09, 2004
Woodward highschool is a good school with good students but teachers need to get more involved with there students and they need to be a bit strickter.

Woodward High School 2

Posted May 06, 2004
I would agree with above comment about poor counselors for academic students. I graduated back in 1984 and was just outside top 10 in class. I was not encouraged to search for any scholarships, grants, etc. I paid for most of my college out of my own pocket and some help from parents. I fortunately made it thru college and am now a Pharmacist in Florida. I was one of the few Asian students at the time and always felt out of place and unaccepted by peers. Some racism and prejudice encountered during my time at Woodward. The high school experience did not prepare me well for the real world and have not kept up with any of the people I hung out with. Get what you can out of the 4 years and get out!

Woodward High School 2

Posted September 09, 2003
Woodward could be a better school if it was more diverse. I had one to graduate and two still attending. My college student wasn't given any help finding funding for college or even pointed in the right direction. There were scholorships out there we didn't know about until the recognition program. My daughter graduated fifth in her class with only a scholorship received through a recruitment letter from an out of state college. Woodward's counselors lack either the ability, knowlege, or time to help the top 10 on the senior class list.

Woodward High School
701 East Central Ave, Toledo, OH  43608
Last modified Woodward High School is a Public school that serves grades 7, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.