Posted May 27, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted January 22, 2006
I have had nothing but bad experience with this school. I have repeatedly tried to call and wrote a letter-delivered it and the letter was 'lost' according Mr. Young...'and unfortunate'. I don't know exactly what goes on in this school, but my child is hardly the biggest problem at Woodward. When I tried to contact the school, I was flat out told they have bigger problems than the situation with my daughter. And I feel I am not given the time of day by the very people that are employed to communicate with me regarding any issues that arise with my child...'their student.' Just the same as other students. I am not sure if it is the entire district or just North Toledo...but I definately see a diferrence in my child since Leverrette & Woodward.

Posted October 18, 2005
I think Woodward doesnt get the credit it needs. The teachers are great the whole staff is wonderful!

Woodward High School 4

Posted July 26, 2005
- a former student

Woodward High School 4

Posted December 09, 2004
- a former student
Woodward highschool is a good school with good students but teachers need to get more involved with there students and they need to be a bit strickter.

Woodward High School 3

Posted October 15, 2004

Woodward High School
701 East Central Ave, Toledo, OH  43608
Last modified Woodward High School is a Public school that serves grades 7, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodward High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top