Toledo, OH

Jackman Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers truly care about their students. They make safety one of their top priorities. The principal is very approachable and makes a parent feel good about sending their children there. My son has far exceeded my expectations in his school time there so I know they are making a huge impact on our community.

Posted February 09, 2008

Jackman Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2007
my son goes to this school and does just fine for a public school I believe they do a great job.

Posted March 10, 2006

Posted December 10, 2005

Jackman Elementary School 2

Posted September 21, 2004
I am very disappointed in what I have seen in the 4th and 5th level grade of work and the lack of leadership that the teachers take. My 2nd grader that attends a Catholic School in Washington Local district knows about the same as my 10 year old stepchild. Teachers do not underline or correct wrong spellings as long as the idea is there. How are they supposed to learn from their mistakes? If they spelled cat 'kat' from kindergarten on and in 5th grade the teacher still doesn't circle it, how is the child supposed to know that he is wrong. I am very disappointed in this school and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody!

Jackman Elementary School
2010 Northover Rd, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Jackman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top