Posted May 24, 2013
Great schoo! Staff always treated my kids and me with respec! The worst thing that I can say about it is that the neighborhood is a little cramped at drop off/pick up times.

Posted April 05, 2009
This is the most wonderful school that my children have attended thus far. Our children (three of them) have special needs and this school goes above and beyond the normal call of duty to make sure that our children's needs (both educational and personal) are met.

Meadowvale Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2007
This school is not very parent friendly. Problems are dismissed before they are solved!

Meadowvale Elementary School 3

Posted October 20, 2005

Posted May 09, 2005

Meadowvale Elementary School
2755 Edgebrook Dr, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Meadowvale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadowvale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.