Toledo, OH

Wernert Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2012
I am so happy with our experience at Wernert Elementary this school year. My son is a transfer student, so this is our first year and things couldn't go any better. The staff is awesome! They are patient, professional, attentive and knowledgeable to say the least. The best part is that the staff is always readily available for communication, be it in person, e-mail or by phone. I definitely recommend Wernert Elementary and the Washington Local School District!

Wernert Elementary School

Posted May 21, 2009
This is the best school ! I have had 2 children at this school and 2 more now. I would never think of another school. the teachers are wonderful and truley care about the children. The principal is new and very envolved with the kids. She even knows their names out of the school setting.

Wernert Elementary School
5050 Douglas Rd, Toledo, OH  43613
Last modified Wernert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wernert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top